Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2018/19

• Unfortunately, Busa played horrible in the 4th set, Mirkovic had no idea what to do, but Plesnierowicz again didnt change anything. Chemik's middles couldnt stop Brakocevic and the whole team was so helpless that even Medrzyk had to play as opp, because Gamma simply cant finish a single ball. Budowlani played amazing.

• I`m happy for Lodz....

Me too :)

Finally, we will have a new champion.

Jovana <3 She is amazing. And her son taking the MVP award for her :)

• Chemik needs a lot of changes

- solid foreign OPP - Gamma is so weak

- good attacker OH - Busa is average, she does not help in reception and has a lot of problems in attack

- 4th OH - for 2 seasons they play with 3 OHs and there is a problem in matches like today’s when both Mędrzyk and Busa had problems in reception

- better setter - Mirkovic makes too many mistakes and she’s deficient

Accordings to rumours Chemik could look like that:

Carlini - Pleśnierowicz

Plak - Mędrzyk - Grajber - ?

M. Łukasik - ?

Belien - Chojnacka - J. Łukasik - Efimienko

Krzos - Łysiak

Coach: Carlo Parisi

• Really!?! Beliën to Chemik Police???:what:

• Really!?! Beliën to Chemik Police???:what:

It’s just a rumour from polish website, but they said about Carlini and Plak as the first and then italian websites and polish ones as well confirmed that they are talking with Chemik ;) But we will see, I would love to watch her in our ligue :heart:

• Okay thanks for the information! I think she can play for a better team, especially if they aren't going to play CL:)

• I’m happy with Łódź win. I have impression that especially this season Chemik did bad transfer moves. I don’t believe in Grajber and Medrzyk and Busa is average too. They changed Stysiak with Gamma and here we go.

• Okay thanks for the information! I think she can play for a better team, especially if they aren't going to play CL:)

I think Chemik has qualifed for CL as regular season winners? Or not?

I agree. Belien is too good for Polish League. Especially if she plays with a setter like Carlini . Her level will drop drastically as she will be used only to block. That won't be good considering is the season before the OG.

• not, Chemik didn't qualify to CL.

I don't think Belien is going to play in polish league before Olympics. She's smart person :)

• not, Chemik didn't qualify to CL.

I don't think Belien is going to play in polish league before Olympics. She's smart person :)

Yes this year she had some offers of the big 4 teams from Turkey, but she declined them because she wants a lot of play time.

• They had 2+1 this year (Budowlani Łódź had to play qualifications).

CEV published the rank for next season and polish league has only 2 spots but I think we should wait for official decision because for example Azerbaijan still got one spot and their 4 teams league is such a mess. I don't think Azerrail is going to play CL.

Edit: I see they changed the file. Now Azerbaijan, Switzerland, Serbia and Czech Republic have spots in qualifications.

• Such a shame for Chemik. But what can you expect when none of your pins deliver on a consistent basis. It’s hard to win games like this when only the middles have been producing for most of the year.

Chemik will rebuild and make the much needed changes...

• What are the red dots for?🤔