Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2018/19

• Actually Mirkovic isnt playing well this season, she makes too many mistakes, but i have to admit that her connection with busa and Ogbogu is good. Bianka is playing quite well, specially in attack. But noone ever speaks about the true MVP of yesterdays match - Krzos, who is playing solid the whole season.

• That's the truth that I was here before as Loyd, but I have an issue with my account, so I create a new one. I don't need to hide it.

You basically proved what I said that she wasn't the factor why Chemik won championship last season. In addition you should check out her games in semis against Budowlani, in one match she even had 0/12 in attack. Anyway, my post wasn't about her, because she's quite good this season, better than Grajber and for sure than Mędrzyk. It is about Mirković and her average sets. In many games she's totally off and everyone sees this besides you. Smarzek, Velijković and Mędrzyk were carrying the team last season. This season Police is without them (I do not count Mędrzyk, because she's completely out of shape) and consider the fact that Rzeszów is playing better with every game and Budowlani signed Stysiak and Bączyńska (+Twardowska will be back for the play offs) they won't defend their gold. I won't be wasting my time anymore. Our opinions are different and that's fine. Have a nice day :roll:

• Ogbogu deserves to play in a better league. Im not saying Polish league is weak but certainly she had offers from other teams. The only upside is she gets to play in CL because of Chemik.

are there any links to watch polish games?Disclaimer:I do not live in Europe. So I can’t watch the games that debut on the Polish TVs...

But based on what I’ve heard combined all with stats, Ogbogu is really shining in Chemik and I am so curious to see if she will stay another year or move on to Italy or Turkey next season.

• are there any links to watch polish games?Disclaimer:I do not live in Europe. So I can’t watch the James that debut on the Polish TVs...

But based on what I’ve heard combined all with stats, Ogbogu is really shining in Chemik and I am so curious to see if she will stay another year or move on to Italy or Turkey next season.

Here are the matches which were on TV, but you need to watch advertising before :)

https://www.ipla.tv/wideo/spor…-Siatkowki-Kobiet/5001776

• That's the truth that I was here before as Loyd, but I have an issue with my account, so I create a new one. I don't need to hide it.

You basically proved what I said that she wasn't the factor why Chemik won championship last season. In addition you should check out her games in semis against Budowlani, in one match she even had 0/12 in attack. Anyway, my post wasn't about her, because she's quite good this season, better than Grajber and for sure than Mędrzyk. It is about Mirković and her average sets. In many games she's totally off and everyone sees this besides you. Smarzek, Velijković and Mędrzyk were carrying the team last season. This season Police is without them (I do not count Mędrzyk, because she's completely out of shape) and consider the fact that Rzeszów is playing better with every game and Budowlani signed Stysiak and Bączyńska (+Twardowska will be back for the play offs) they won't defend their gold. I won't be wasting my time anymore. Our opinions are different and that's fine. Have a nice day :roll:

I don`t care you were Lloyd before...I don`t care u keep creating new accounts all the time...u r not the only one doing. I`m very smart and I can read through very well...I can put together a bunch of users with a bunch of different accounts... just don`t come here calling me out because that is not nice. Other than that...u can do and say whatever u want.

• Anyways I think we are all a little blind for our favorite players, thats very normal. But also lets stay realistic.

Compare Mirkovic to Wolosz pls. Lol I don't even feel like it needs to be said but you will see that when you try to compare them, they can't be compared. Oh and Ezgi>>>Mirkovic any day. Indeed if she was to be in Turkish NT she would be 4th or 5th setter as well if picked at all. Serbia has Maja Ognjenovic but other then that has one of the weakest S options btw so being 4th Serbian setter after Antonijevic past her prime and Zivkovic is nothing great. Anyway still great for her I guess. Mirkovic delivers the balls to a not very setter dependant MB and she kills. Ok wow thats amazing, what about her OHs and Opps? Also Italian league and Polish League (currently) can't be compared.

As I said other then that I like Busa in general as well, so...? I don't hate any of these players, but watching Mirkovic is painful to my eyes sometimes, I hope she works harder and improves though why not. I'd rather look at younger U teams though, Serbia is a country that does focus a lot on sports. I think they can find someone better then her for sure.

• When I said Mirkovic is better than all Turkish setters I was just messing around. Of course she`s not....in fact I like a lot of Turkish setters, and I don`t understand why you would say Çagla is not good, I think she`s having a good season.....for example Egzi has potential to be really really good if she would actually play instead of being on the bench. Even Boskovic said on the podcast interview the level of Turkish Players is really good and that`s why the league is strong.

• Tomorrow big match! Budowlani Łódź vs Chemik Police:box:Guys, what are yours predictions? it will be also very interesting because of situation Stysiak- Chemik :read:

• Lodz 3-1 Chemik :thumbup:

I hope Łódź kick their asses, but I won't be easy, cause they played like 2 games with Magda and Jovana together on court. The connection isn't there yet. A lot will depends on the setters. Not only Femke, but also Sladana are strong blockers, but both of them lacks of precise in setting. I am curious who will show better quality between them.

• Brakocevic in her best current shape is, despite being in decline, way 2 good for the OrlenLiga. With the addition of Stysiak, they should be somewhat out-of-touch for the remaining teams in the competition. Chemik is a decent and balanced team, but they lack firepower in attack from the outside and should have a hard time here normally, since their deficit in this regard in relation to Budowlani should prove to fatal to compensate for. Since Lodz looks better on paper and they have the benefit of home court ad I´d stick with them as the clear-cut favourites. Stysiak has been with the team for a bit over a month now, so there are no excuses in terms of chemistry. But its female volley and everything can happen on this a bit lower level.

Stysiak has, by the way, been receving really, really well in the matches she´s been involved in for Budowlani hitherto. In the last game she received 25 balls without a single error and had by far the best efficiency ratio among the receivers in the game overall. I have acctually never seen a player 202 cm+ play as an outside before on a professional level, and given the notion I´ve been following female volley for many years it quite tells something. This should be a rare phenomenon. More than 9/10 a 200 cm+ player is either used as an OPP or as a MB.

• What happened???

We will need to wait for Polish users to clarify. But I think Babicz is the one that got injured. ( But stream is really bad I can`t see anything clear). I don`t know what happened, but all of the sudden she was on the floor in pain. And everyone came around here. Brakocevic was even holding her hand with her on the floor. She was in serious pain. Everyone looked terrified.

I hope Polish users have any updates.