Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2018/19

• I compare Murek and Grajber, because of their similar height. I don't get it why everyone hates her, she's 20 and she has way better attack than Grajber ever had and okey reception. I know there are players who are taller than her and might be better in the future, but she deserves chance too. Judging by her recent games, 43% in attack against Chemik, 50% against KSZO, 56% against Rzeszów, 34 % vs Budowlani Łódź, 45% vs BKS. Grajber most of the times has about 30% or lower. I don't remember her hitting 50 %, even against KSZO. Players like Twardowska, Mędrzyk, Grajber or Mucha were worse than her in her age.

• I have nothing to Grajber as for person but for a player... She is very good in reception and defensive, but we need fire in attack if we want to be better comparing to top teams. I see candidates like Fdusio or Górecka. They are "ok" in reception and brave and smart in spike. I hope that they will have chance to show their skills in NT.

• Some transfers rumours:

Chemik: Martyna Łukasik (OPP), Natalia Mędrzyk (OH), Aleksandra Krzos (L) and Iga Chojnacka (MB) will stay for another season. Ogbogu (MB) probably to Busto. Carlini (S) very close to Chemik.

Developres: Zaroślińska received an offert from Italy, she will wait until the end of the season and then will decide. Yaneva (OH) will leave.

ŁKS: Rumours about McKenzie Adams (OH).

Bydgoszcz: Agata Witkowska (L) may join the team.

Bielsko: Pleśnierowicz (S) may be back, Dorota Wilk (S) will be back after break and may join the team.

Radom: Rumours about Jovana Jovicić (OH).

Legionowo: in talks with Ebony Nwanebu (OH).

If it is true, a lot of american players will play in our league :win:

• Bielsko: Pleśnierowicz (S) may be back, Dorota Wilk (S) will be back after break and may join the team.

Marlena is rumored to play for Developres Rzeszów.

Dorota Wilk leaves in Łódź. I guess she might join one of the teams from this city.

• Marlena is rumored to play for Developres Rzeszów.

Yes, but only when Agnieszka Rabka will leave, 'cause they arleady have Petya Barakova who has valid contract for another season, so we will see what's gonna happen, everything depends on Rabka's decision :) Btw, I would like to see Marlena in Rzeszów :flower:

• wouldn’t that make only 3 Americans?

• I think Grajber should be in starting six of Polish NT... as far as the other OH is Stysiak, playing without reception, like Mihajlovic in Serbian NT

otherwise I don't know

• I think Grajber should be in starting six of Polish NT... as far as the other OH is Stysiak, playing without reception, like Mihajlovic in Serbian NT

otherwise I don't know

If we want to play with Stysiak as OH it doesn't mean that:

1. she shouldn't receive - she has really good mobility, she just needs a good trainer. So the only option is that she will be solid receiver is season in Italy.

2. if libero + defensive OH should receive only, it doesn't mean that this OH should be Grajber. Górecka is much much better than Grajber, even 5 years younger what says about potential of both girls.

• If we want to play with Stysiak as OH it doesn't mean that:

1. she shouldn't receive - she has really good mobility, she just needs a good trainer. So the only option is that she will be solid receiver is season in Italy.

2. if libero + defensive OH should receive only, it doesn't mean that this OH should be Grajber. Górecka is much much better than Grajber, even 5 years younger what says about potential of both girls.

Gorecka much better than Grajber? I know shes young and tallented but Martyna is very important in NT, she can do things in reception and in defence, that Zuza cant do, at least for now.

• Górecka can be the next Britt Herbots. She wants to play abroad next year, Jakub Dolata is her manager now. She is very powerfull attacker and solid receiver IMO. With good coach she can develop into good all-round OH. I believe in that Girl, hope she will get some chances during VNL.

• I watched Prawda Siatki from last Saturday, anybody knows who was the coach which was not payed during whole season and at the end was evicted from a flat? Also this player which got only two salaries? I guess case with the coach is from previous season.

• I watched Prawda Siatki from last Saturday, anybody knows who was the coach which was not payed during whole season and at the end was evicted from a flat? Also this player which got only two salaries? I guess case with the coach is from previous season.

maybe it was about Piła or KSZO? There were many interviews with players from these teams in which they were saying that they are not being paid, for ex. Portalska, Pauliukouskaya, also Lyszkiewicz and Wojtowicz were commenting on KSZOs fb about it.

• Top scorers:

1. Jovana Brakocević (Budowlani Łódź) 458 :obey:

2. Margarita Azizova (PTPS Piła) 373

3. Katarzyna Zaroślińska (Developres Rzeszów) 349

4. Ewelina Krzywicka (Pałac Bydgoszcz) 341

5. Kristina Kicka (Legionovia Legionowo) 315

6. Ljubica Kecman (MKS Kalisz) 310

7. Regiane Bidias (ŁKS Łódź) 306

8. Magdalena Stysiak (Budowlani Łódź) 305

9. Zuzanna Górecka (Legionovia Legionowo) 285

10. Aleksandra Rasińska (#Volley Wrocław) 282

No Chemik Police players :white:

• Do you have statistics per set?

• Why is there no chemic players? Have their OHs and OPPs been switching?

There was Stysiak (OPP) in 1st half of the season but then she went to Budowlani Łódź.

Buša and Grajber (OH) are not point machines, they are very good receivers but average in attack. Very often Ogbogu and Chojnacka (MB) scored more points than them. Right now their best player is Łukasik (OPP) but she started to play when Stysiak left ;)

• There was Stysiak (OPP) in 1st half of the season but then she went to Budowlani Łódź.

Buša and Grajber (OH) are not point machines, they are very good receivers but average in attack. Very often Ogbogu and Chojnacka (MB) scored more points than them. Right now their best player is Łukasik (OPP) but she started to play when Stysiak left ;)

I think their most consistent players have been the middles. After Stysiak left, Ogbogu was leading the team in points scored and she’s usually the first or second in points for every match. Chojnacka is also close. But more importantly I think Chemik is the most balanced team in the league which is why you do not see someone’s on the team on this list.

• If you are interested in some more statistics:

Blocks

1. Klaudia Alagierska (ŁKS Łódź) 83

2. Marharyta Azizova (PTPS Piła) 75

3. Kamila Witkowska (Developres Rzeszów) 70

4. Jaroslava Pencova (Budowlani Łódź) 65

5. Anna Stencel (PTPS Piła) 61

Aces

1. Magdalena Stysiak (Budowlani Łódź) 37

2. Marta Ziółkowska (Pałac Bydgoszcz) 33

3. Majka Szczepańska (Radomka Radom) 31

3. Patrycja Balmas (Pałac Bydgoszcz) 31

5. Kornelia Moskwa (BKS Bielsko) 28

Best players by positions:

L (% of reception / amount of reception)

1. Maria Stenzel (Budowlani Łódź)

2. Agata Sawicka (Developres Rzeszów)

3. Anna Korabiec (ŁKS Łódź)

4. Martyna Grajber (Chemik Police) - she played only 1 match as libero

5. Iza Lemańczyk (PTPS Piła)

OH (serves / blocks / % of reception / % of attack)

1. Regiane Bidias (ŁKS Łódź)

2. Martyna Grajber (Chemik Police)

3. Natalia Murek (#Volley Wrocław)

4. Emilia Mucha (BKS Bielsko)

5. Michaela Mlejnkova (Developres Rzeszów)

OPP (serves / blocks / % of attack)

1. Magdalena Stysiak (Budowlani Łódź)

2. Jovana Brakocević (Budowlani Łódź)

3. Marharyta Azizova (PTPS Piła)

4. Katarzyna Zaroślińska (Developres Rzeszów)

5. Majka Szczepańska (Radomka Radom)

MB (serves / blocks / % of attack)

1. Marta Ziółkowska (Pałac Bydgoszcz)

2. Kamila Witkowska (Developres Rzeszów)

3. Kornelia Moskwa (BKS Bielsko)

4. Anna Stencel (PTPS Piła)

5. Klaudia Alagierska (ŁKS Łódź)

S (accuracy)

1. Agnieszka Rabka (Developres Rzeszów)

2. Marlena Pleśnierowicz (Chemik Police)

3. Weronika Wołodko (#Volley Wrocław)

4. Sladjana Mirković (Chemik Police)

5. Femke Stoltenborg (Budowlani Łódź)

Here are full statistics: http://pls-web.dataproject.com…ics.aspx?ID=1057&PID=1116