Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2018/19

• I feel like some players will leave the club because of that. Let's the new season of drama in Rzeszów begin!

• It wasn't confirmed yet. Developres wanted build stronger team for next season and compete in CL.

Poland has only 2 spots for next season so the project might change.

I'm not sure if Blago, Zaroślińska and Rousseaux will stay. They decided to play for Rzeszów because of Micelli.

• I read that Mucha will play in Rzeszow next season. Anyone knows is it true?

Last season she wanted to leave because there were problems with salaries in BKS but she had valid contract and decided to stay, right now situation is better so who knows ;) But probably Rzeszów was talking to her, they definitely need polish OH, right now Micelli is fired so the new coach may have completely different idea for the team, we will see, but I think she needs some changes :teach:

There were also rumours about Pleśnierowicz (S) and Bokan (OH) in Rzeszów, but one polish website said that Marlena will stay in Police and Bokan has valid contract in Hungary ?(

• Play-out games (best of 5) between KSZO Ostrowiec (last in LSK) and Wisła Warszawa (2nd division v-ce champion, 7th place after regular season :white:)

game 1:

KSZO - Wisła 3:0 / Scorers: Łyszkiewicz 16, Oktaba 10, Wojtowicz 10 / Baran 9, Połeć 9

Stats

game 2:

KSZO - Wisła 2:3 MVP: Żaneta Baran / Scorers: Dorsman (MB) 15, Łyszkiewicz 14, Kasprzak 12 / Baran 33, Połeć (MB) 16

Stats

• Any rumors where she could go? I heard rumors about France, but it wouldn't make any sense, unless she plays in CL.

Julia Szczurowska went to France and if I'm not wrong, they have the same manager, so I think it may happen, but I would prefer to watch her in polish ligue ^^

• No, they don't have the same manager. Jakub Dolata is Górecka's manager. Maybe she will go to Mullhouse and Frantti from Mullhouse to Legionovia 😁

• MB Anna Stencel and OH Paula Słoncecka already found the teams for next season. I guess they might all go to DPD Legionovia with Chiappini, Gabban and Strantzali.

• Ala Wójcik renewed with Legionovia.

Btw, Chemik lost the first set. Looks like fans and players of Chemik don't really care about bronze medal.

• 1st bronze medal match

Chemik Police - Developres Rzeszów 0:3 (19:25, 20:25, 21:25)

MVP: Michaela Mlejnkova

I think Blagojević really has a chance to be a starter in Serbia NT, she is much better than Busa. Mirković was awful today, I am so disappointed with her performances :down:

• Agree. I'm surprised how bad she was recently. She couldn't play on her level. Also Krzos was playing horrible.

• I don't know why Abbondanza would like to take anybody, besides Ogbogu to Italy. The whole team is disappointing in play-offs. These players don't deserve to play in Seria A.

from what I’ve read, he really wants her too. I just feel like she may not have the pin support. The games I’ve watched the middles always have two fully formed blocks and even with one on one situations the pins rarely score..