Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2018/19

• Well, Stoltenborg is doing everything in her power to be worse than setters above, 21 sets to Brakocević in the first set. The setter position seems to be a trouble in every team these days.

Yes she isn't playing at her best, but the hitters aren't helping her either. Brakocevic is the only one who can kill a ball. And the middle blocker with numer 9 (I don't know her name) gave away the first set! 2 times she took over the second ball to set and 2 times she made a fault! Also she is very weak in block.

• Don't worry about Marlena. She will be ready for VNL :)

Once again Sladjana and Krzos were horrible today. I don't know what happened to Krzos. She used to be quite good libero.

I'm really happy for Mędrzyk. Finally she played the whole game <3

She had 60% in reception today so its actually a good result. She was never a great defender but imo she was quite ok today. And she always looked lazy but thats just her style of playing, shes very calm and quiet. But yes, thats probably one of her worst seasons but thats because her previous ones were really good. But also most teams have 2 liberos and she has to play the second season in a row with no alternate.

• Quick question: I know both teams are based in Łódź, but how come Budowlani's gym had a much bigger ŁKS presence in the stands today? Their fans are just louder or does Budowlani not have that many supporters?

• 2nd final match

Budowlani Łódź - ŁKS Łódź 2:3 (25/27 25/20 23/25 29/27 10/15)

MVP: Regiane Bidias

In matches 2-0 for ŁKS

Brakocević - 38 points - 46%

Bidias - 27 points - 49%

• Wisła Warszawa will replace KSZO Ostrowiec in the league, they won even though they only had 8 players :super:

• Wisła Warszawa will replace KSZO Ostrowiec in the league, they won even though they only had 8 players :super:

And their coach Ewa Cabajewska said that all of them will play in LSK in the next season because it’s a reward for their efforts. So now they just need another 6 players, maybe Anna Grejman will join the team, she’s living in Warsaw and was on the matches

• And their coach Ewa Cabajewska said that all of them will play in LSK in the next season because it’s a reward for their efforts. So now they just need another 6 players, maybe Anna Grejman will join the team, she’s living in Warsaw and was on the matches

I really hope Grejman will be finally back to high level volleyball. She was talented player.

• I really hope Grejman will be finally back to high level volleyball. She was talented player.

Yes, she was, I thought that she'll be like Werblińska, but the way how she run her career is a perfect example for younger players how to ruin own talent. I am not sorry for her at all, she was more like cheerleader than a player. Someone here may think that I hate Grajber, but that's not true. I just don't think that her skills are enough at this point, but at least she's choosing the right clubs and she's playing in starting six. Back to Grejman, I hate also how she handled situation with Chemik Police this year. She completely abandoned her teammates, because of boyfriend and I liked that Gajgał called her unprofessional on twitter. I don't want to see her on court to be honest. :down:

• Yes, she was, I thought that she'll be like Werblińska, but the way how she run her career is a perfect example for younger players how to ruin own talent. I am not sorry for her at all, she was more like cheerleader than a player. Someone here may think that I hate Grajber, but that's not true. I just don't think that her skills are enough at this point, but at least she's choosing the right clubs and she's playing in starting six. Back to Grejman, I hate also how she handled situation with Chemik Police this year. She completely abandoned her teammates, because of boyfriend and I liked that Gajgał called her unprofessional on twitter. I don't want to see her on court to be honest. :down:

Unfortunately I have to agree. She is example of bad lead carrier. Somehow I can understand that she is in love and bla bla bla, but it’s a bit too much. But I remember that she was injured during NT season and she didn’t come back actually after this and in such case she should be invited (during previous seasons) for NT camp to recover and come back to good shape, but no one did this. This aspect is not fair.

• 3rd bronze medal match

Chemik Police - Developres Rzeszów 2:3 (25:22, 25:23, 21:25, 23:25, 8:15)

MVP: Petya Barakova

In matches 2-1 for Rzeszów

Zaroślińska - 27 points - 46%

Witkowska - 17 points - 50% + 9 blocks :heart:

Ogbogu - 15 points - 50%

• I’m shocked no one was commenting, I kept checking. This game was pretty exciting except for the fifth set... it’s frustrating to watch the different in pins on both sides.... Chemik’s outside hitters couldn’t score when When it counted and Developres’s pins could..

It seemed like only Ogbogu and Gamma were scoring.

• I’m shocked no one was commenting, I kept checking. This game was pretty exciting except for the fifth set... it’s frustrating to watch the different in pins on both sides.... Chemik’s outside hitters couldn’t score when When it counted and Developres’s pins could..

It seemed like only Ogbogu and Gamma were scoring.

this match was really exciting, amazing game by Witkowska ( 9 blocks ) and Zaroślińska ( 27 pts. ), in Chemik Łukasik and Gamma were ok, but also Krzos was playing very good today ( 59 % reception, 0 mistakes ) and I really like Medyńska's work in defence.