Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• Praia just released a press statement that they will try to recover Garay from her injury as soon as possible. They haven’t confirmed if she will be able to play, but she’ll undergo to more medical exams in the following days.

That worries me so much. Ankle sprains already go undertreated so much and rushing her back into court is gonna be rough. Still hoping for the best, howerver.

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game

• She has a grade 3 injury on her ankle which means total rupture of the ligament. I don't think she will pay any time soon.

• She has a grade 3 injury on her ankle which means total rupture of the ligament. I don't think she will pay any time soon.

Oh no.. such a shame.. Logan had similar injury in Brazil, and it took her a while to recover

Yup, there's no way in hell she's playing the next two games. That'd be way too reckless from the medical staff.

• That's a shame. It hurts Praia's chances a lot but the most important thing is she recovers of course.

• I'm gonna be sad to see Lavarini go. He's been such a joy to watch here in Brazil and I like him so much ;(

• I'm gonna be sad to see Lavarini go. He's been such a joy to watch here in Brazil and I like him so much ;(

Me too! He seems like such a great person! For now on i am south korean for life lol

• Minas is playing like complete trash. I'm sad.

• Bruninha MVP :sos:

Minas feeling the pressure, they are so afraid to win, come on!

• Unless a missed something ...but I think Bruna went to the bench because she was not doing much.

Oh god I truly hope Novara does not sign Lloyd. Veljkovic can`t go 2 seasons playing with a bad setter. Lloyd is awful...and both Veljkovic and Chirinchela deserves better.

• Natália in this third set :obey:

• When Natália wants a title nobody else can have it.

• Fawcett clearly used all her magic in game 1 and has none left.