Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• i do not know this player herrera, i guess because she almost never played in the 2008 CUB team in beijing? she's listed as part of the team, but i think she was mainly a bench player? that team had many famous players, but not herrera, i guess.

Yes, I dont think she was ever a main player in the Cuba NT but she is known for playing in Praia, Minas and European clubs, including Turkey. She is not young.

• Lloyd is doing a good job so far in this game. But it's not always easy for her to give a good set, because the reception of Praia is too often a bit shaky. With Michelle reception is already better, but than they leak attacking power. I hope Rosamaria improves her reception and she can play next to Fe garay.

• Good win by Praia Clube! Carol really is a blocking machine:super:

• Carol Gattaz is just an amazing player. My favorite so far.. All Minas are doing superbly well. SESI did not handle the lost against osasco so well, doing the same errors over and over :/

• Gattaz is amazing. She is by far better (or playing better) than most MBs who played this year in our NT.

Not most, she's better than all of them. Bia, Adenizia and Carol are nowhere near as good as her.

• Agreed. It’s funny that our best MB are not playing for NT (Fabiana, Walewska and Gattaz).

Atthe first time I watched Walewska playing in Superliga this year, it also came to my mind, why she wasn't part of the NT

• Agreed. It’s funny that our best MB are not playing for NT (Fabiana, Walewska and Gattaz).

She left ten years but Ze Roberto always wanted her to come back. Fabiana also left.

Gattaz did not officialy leave on her own but she isn't healthy enough to handle a NT season. She said that lately.

• She left ten years but Ze Roberto always wanted her to come back. Fabiana also left.

Gattaz did not officialy leave on her own but she isn't healthy enough to handle a NT season. She said that lately.

Yes, I know it was not a decision made by Ze. I was just comparing that our NT could be stronger if the best players were willing to join.

About Gattaz, last season she said she wasn't healthy to play due to an injury she had. But in many other occasions, she hasn't denied she would like to join the NT... but I just don't think Ze will invite her anyway.

• Yes, I know it was not a decision made by Ze. I was just comparing that our NT could be stronger if the best players were willing to join.

About Gattaz, last season she said she wasn't healthy to play due to an injury she had. But in many other occasions, she hasn't denied she would like to join the NT... but I just don't think Ze will invite her anyway.

Sorry, I quoted the wrong person. Someone asked why Walewska wasn't playing in the NT.