Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• Osasco posted a photo of their star in their logo because they are the last brazilian world champions with "we know how hard is to win this star". I know that is a health form of banter but you need to play big instead of only talk big.

LMFAO maybe that's the only thing they can do, reliving the past glory years since this year they have been a mess. i won't be surprised if Osasco got kicked out during the quarter final this time. Minas, Fluminese, Praia, and SESC are the top 4 imo.

• Is Fabiana injured? Since WCCH i dont think she played one single game yet

She has a knee injury I believe, not sure how serious. She is probably just being rested; thankfully for Praia, they have a great third MB in Fran.

• Minas vs SESC was so fun to watch. Kosheleva gaining confidence and Roberta setting really well. Too bad that Minas is on another level. However, Natalia's injury afected her game, she started in beast Mode but turn off of the game after another problem in the knee. Even Mayany had condition problems today. I know they are tired from WCCH but we need to keep an eye on it, they dont have a balance squad, so potential injuries will demolish this team.

• finished watching that match.

i thought pena was impressive and she almost won the match for rio in the last set.

bruna is a good player but does anyone else think her jump is a bit off? she seems to hit the ball when she's coming down rather than at the highest point. she seems to be better at faster balls.

i love watching juci. she's one of my favorite MBs, she's not the tallest but she's great at blocking and always so athletic. too bad she never went to the the olympics in 2008 and 2012. i don't know if she represented BRA in the WCh before?

• Bruna has a really odd approach indeed. It's like she has to compensate for her height somehow, I don't know how to explain it.

I don't think Jucy ever played in the WCH, she's always been favored over others (Thaísa, Fabiana and Adenízia). I think she only went to the 2016 OG due to the lack of a second OPP too.

• i watched the accelerated replay of Minas - Sesc match

it was a good match..i like Gattaz..she is kinda reliable to Macriz (she sets to her many balls)

Natalia had ups and downs she and Gabi are go-to players of Macris...Bruna is useful..

Pena played well..i dont know how Kosheleva's been doing there but seems kinda to have been improving after injury..right?

setter Roberta wasnt looking at Rezende's face while he was talking to her during timeouts..why ?

• She was trying not to cry, probably :lol:

She was always like that, looking complacent, it is her style, i guess

• rezende makes karpol seem cuddly and warm.

i just finished watching this match from 3 weeks ago, rio x bauru. what a crazy match, what a crazy 5th set!!!!! overall, koshe made little impact (except on 5th set, when her serve almost destroyed bauru -- poor vanessa made so many bad passes), but so did edinara and tifanny (who replaced edi). juciely and mayhara were just amazing in the block. diouf and pena the top scorers for either team.

what a wasted opportunity for bauru...

:wall:

• saishuu, i can't remember if juci was in the NT in the last pan am games -- but i remember she represented BRA in smaller competitions, like alessio cup. maybe yeltsin cup? montreux? pan am cup? in the past...

She's been to a few Grand Prix editions and smaller tournaments (south american cups, for example). She was not in the last pan am games (2015), but she was at the 2011 edition in Mexico. The MBs in 2015 were Barbara, Adenizia, and Angelica. Since GP was occuring at the same time, Jucy was playing at the GP.

• She's been to a few Grand Prix editions and smaller tournaments (south american cups, for example). She was not in the last pan am games (2015), but she was at the 2011 edition in Mexico. The MBs in 2015 were Barbara, Adenizia, and Angelica. Since GP was occuring at the same time, Jucy was playing at the GP.

Did barbara retire?