Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• Hi guys! Does anybody has a link for Praia vs Minas?

• Another injury for a middle of Praia, how unlucky:( hopefully for Fran it is not too bad.

Natalia isnt playing??

Yes I also was wondering why she isn't playing:/

• I don't know it could be another injury. But I think it is still the same injury and she's not healing 😥. Probably something chronic at this point. And this is because she basically took last season off. I feel bad for her.

• Amazing game to watch, almost looks like a final. Both team played with their hearts and they both could win in the end. Garay was playing like an olympic game final, that woman is unstoppable wow. I though that Minas would lose without Natalia, but they handled pretty well her absence, Lana played fine. And what to say about Gattaz and Macris? They read each other minds, its something from another world

• Praia seem to only have Garay for offence. Fawcett is like a non existent opposite, Carli doesn’t even seem to trust her to kill the ball. Macris is definitely miles better than Roberta at the moment, she’s very good at controlling the match, and strangely, quicker.

• I wonder if Sheilla can still make Praia roster as she's friends with Fabiana. She confirmed she will play this year but did not specify what season.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• i watched praia - minas..it was good..

i consider that Natalia is irreplaceable for Minas and if she cant contribute to the team healthily then Minas could not be that clear fav. for the Brazilian championship

agree ?

on the other hand, Minas won without Natalia..that is also a good point

• i watched praia - minas..it was good..

i consider that Natalia is irreplaceable for Minas and if she cant contribute to the team healthily then Minas could not be that clear fav. for the Brazilian championship

agree ?

on the other hand, Minas won without Natalia..that is also a good point

With Natalia and everyone else healthy Minas is without a doubt the clear favorite to win it all. But even without 1 of the starters they can still win, but if at least 2 of them were to get injured they would be in trouble. I think Gabi has been showing she`s the best BRA OH at the moment, of course Natalia is better if she was healthy,

• IMHO, Fe Garay is the most stable brazilian OH at the moment. That is why I consider her the best one now.

Natalia and Gabi could go from wonderful and amazing performances to nightmare ones.

• IMHO, Fe Garay is the most stable brazilian OH at the moment. That is why I consider her the best one now.

Natalia and Gabi could go from wonderful and amazing performances to nightmare ones.

Can't say I disagree, but Garay has those chaotic days as well, especially in reception. She was awesome in the game against Minas though.

I think it's safe to assume that, unless other injuries come up and Garay retires from the NT again, these 3 should be in Tokyo. Hopefully alongside Drussyla.

• Season end injury for Fran. She tore cruciate ligaments in her knee. Poor Fran, she was playing so well, Carly had more chemistry with her than with Fabiana. Its so awful when things like this happens ;(

• Garay was a nightmare with the NT this summer.

Yes sure, as almost every single player in the team. Nobody will contest that. Brazilian NT was almost an hospital, with 7 players just out of an injury and/or keeping one.

Fe Garay was (PAST) out of rhythm. But now we can see her real level. As well as the end of last year season.

Currently, IMHO, she is the best brazilian OH. When Natalia is on her peak, nobody can match her, but as I already mentioned, I prefer Fe Garay cuz she is more stable.