Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• I agree. She was only good at the WGP 2016, and Ze decided to take her to Rio

Well, WGP was just a few weeks before Rio. She was better than Camila at the WGP, so what would everyone do?!

• Well, WGP was just a few weeks before Rio. She was better than Camila at the WGP, so what would everyone do?!

Thats really correct! Well everybody must watch the seminfinals at world championship when camilla brait didnt do anything for brazil.

World grand prix was the time brazil needed leia, leia defended brazil against russia usa and netherlands!

Thats hupothetically correct that ze used leia!

• drop Adenizia and Bia! Especially Bia.

Carol, Mayany, Gattaz etc. Brazil has so many great MBs, to me Bia is not even close to top 5 best MBs from the South Americans.

2-3 years ago Bia was a beast. But i dont know, i have a feeling about her the same about Lucao in Men NT, they dont have the fire in their eyes anymore to play. Bia looks more lazy than a bad player, she knows how to play, she can be a block machine when she wants. Right now she is returning from another of her dumb injuries, lets see if Bernardinho can wake her up

• That was the right choice, unfortunately for Camila. I'm talking about her as a player in general

Yes, it was. Léia absolutely killed it in that GP. On the other hand, Brait never delivered with the NT and I hope she remains out for good.

• you know what guys with all these stuffs we are expressing in this forum, i know u just want to have brazil again in the top of the podium.

I have many in mind but if the technician isnt as open as us, the road to the top is a never ending ride of criticisms, comments and what ifs.

I love the carol gattaz macris tandem; blocking of mayany and adenizia!!! the all around plays of carol and fe garay!

I like the powerful tandara and roberta connection especially the one the former sets to the back line pipe. The out of the world fe garay swings against 2-3 blockers.

Amanda’s peculiar serve. (But not her in the front row)

Drussyla’s swings!!!!! And of course suelen’s sets to oh and her out of this world defending!!!!!

Bruna’s serve!

Tainara’s spikes and also julia bergmann! And the lefty brazilian player in opposite position in pinheiros

• I will never talk shit about Lloyd anymore, i promise. Ananda is playing really really dumb and she is soooo slow, omg. I cant handle slow setters, i already dislike Roberta for that, but Ananda is in another level, bad condition perhaps? Really painful to watch

• I miss so much Fabiana playing in NT competitions. She is just a fire when she is on. Saudade dela...

Fe Garay had a regular match in reception (it was quite shaky), but she had to cover a lot of Rosamaria's zone. However, once again she showed she is the best brazilian OH. She delivered so well in the clutch moments.

Someone knows when Drusylla will come back? Pena was quite disappointing today.

• "passo a passo até os últimos instantes, quando a cubana Herrera, que já havia levado cartões amarelo e vermelho, foi excluída da partida. Como a mesma saiu e voltou para quadra, não poderia ser substituída outra vez. Com isso, o escore que estava em 21×20 para o VBC encerrou em 25×20, para fechar a partida e levar os três pontos."

Seems that Herrera wanted to fight with the referee

And what she wrote on fb...