Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• When Juma plays, Barueri wins even against Minas, when Dani Lins plays, Barueri loses i dont think it is coincidence. She struggles to play with bad reception, and Barueri is all about bad reception. I know when you play with Maira and Amanda you cannot blame 100% the setter but good setters need to play with bad reception and she cannot do that

wow. pinheiros plays well, even though they have no stars...

lyara is a very promising setter for the NT.

Indeed, lyara played really well. She is very creative and brave, she will be in NT in the future for sure

• When Juma plays, Barueri wins even against Minas, when Dani Lins plays, Barueri loses i dont think it is coincidence. She struggles to play with bad reception, and Barueri is all about bad reception. I know when you play with Maira and Amanda you cannot blame 100% the setter but good setters need to play with bad reception and she cannot do that

Indeed, lyara played really well. She is very creative and brave, she will be in NT in the future for sure

I am sorry, but this is an unfair comparison. Juma played like 3 matches, won 2 and lost 1 in Copa Brasil.

In this match Dani was setting well even without a good reception. But unfortunately she had to rely on Amanda and Maira, and those two... I mean, I can't even. IDK why Ze does not want to invest on Tainara and Elina. They're both terrible at reception, but at least Barueri would have a better attack. Maira is almost useless and Amanda unreliable.

• I noticed that too.. does someone know why?? :)

It is a tattoo to show that they are military players. Armed forces are one of the biggest investors in sports in Brazil, and I think this works as a little bit of marketing for them.

• It is a tattoo to show that they are military players. Armed forces are one of the biggest investors in sports in Brazil, and I think this works as a little bit of marketing for them.

Thanks.. :) so it's not permanent?

• Well, she only spikes slow balls. It's been like that forever...or not?!

• It is sad to watch a lot of the young prospects on the bench such as Edinara, Naiane, Lorene, Juma and so on.

I have no idea what is gonna happen with the NT after Tokyo. Gabi and Drussyla alone won't be enough.

Edinara is the worse case. 2 seasons ago she had a breakthrough season, then she was doing really well with Barueri... she was benched because of Skowronska ..and that was it for it. She is so talented ...but as of right now I don't see her going anywhere 😥😪

• you wouldn't have trouble reading if you'd wouldn't stare at osmany's butt so much! :dance4:

LMAAAOOOOOO

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game

• Hinode/Barueri x Fluminense F.C. live here now

Minas x SESI/Bauru live here now

• Sesc Rio 0-3 São Caetano. :white:

This is Rio's worst season as far as I can remember. 9 victories and 5 defeats.

EDIT: Guys, please ignore this. There was no broadcast for this game and the official stats were showing a victory to São Caetano. But they've just updated this result and actually it was a 3-0 win for Rio. Sorry for the amateurs of our federation! Shame. :gone: