Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• Not the worst I've seen...but Sesi is pathetic...

• SESI build a team that is not suitable to Anderson's style of coaching. He destroys their confidence all the time! He screams when he needs to support, he says all the bad things his team do instead of trying to fix it. He is doing really bad.

Agreed. And sometimes it seems there's something personal with Tifanny. She was their best player today and in every single time out he was like crazy with her.

• Praia lost to São Caetano today :gone:

Since Minas won 3-0 against Pinheiros, the team is now leading Superliga.

What is happening with Praia? Internal problems? It doesnt make sense at all!

• What is happening with Praia? Internal problems? It doesnt make sense at all!

I don't think so. I believe they're struggling to recover injured players. Lloyd is having problems with her back (additionally, her connection with the players got better but still bad). Fabiana had to come back before predicted after Fran's injury. Garay, Carol and Suelen are not 100% ok as well.

Besides these problems with injuries, I guess Praia's transfers were not good. Rosamaria can't pass, but we all knew that, but since playoffs of last season, she can't attack either. Rosamaria, Garay and Suelen receiving is just a nightmare, plain and simple. They should let Michelle play.

• We've seen this kind of things before. Too much money used in a wrong way. But well, I don't think they are a disaster. I mean, they only lost 2 matches in the league (1 one of them was against #1 Minas)...I know they were bad at the world club championship but I guess the real surprise was Minas reaching the final, not Praia losing the semis.

• We've seen this kind of things before. Too much money used in a wrong way. But well, I don't think they are a disaster. I mean, they only lost 2 matches in the league (1 one of them was against #1 Minas)...I know they were bad at the world club championship but I guess the real surprise was Minas reaching the final, not Praia losing the semis.

Agreed. But we have to take into consideration that Praia's level decreased in past games. They won most of the matches, yes, but they're performing badly in general (3-2 win against Brasília and Bauru, playing terribly in both occasions; 3-1 defeat to Minas in Copa Brasil, playing really beyond their potential; and now loosing to São Caetano). They are not terrible but they need to go back on track.

• I personally dont like the club and their transfer policy. I wouldnt mind if they didnt reach the finals this year. I hope Minas and Sesc will fight for the gold.

• I like Minas and Sesc. But........ Carol-Fabiana mb duo is like my dream, secretly I always support them :lol:

I wish Joycinha was in Praia instead of Fawcett!! Then nobody could even change my opinion and I would even root for them vs Turkish clubs

: P

Tbh with all respect to Fawcett but I think it would also be better transfer both petformance and budget wise (probably) for Praia:wacko:

• I personally dont like the club and their transfer policy. I wouldnt mind if they didnt reach the finals this year. I hope Minas and Sesc will fight for the gold.

judging from SESC's current performance, what is your opinion? do you think they will be able to reach the finals again this year? or will this be the year that they will go trophy-less?

• judging from SESC's current performance, what is your opinion? do you think they will be able to reach the finals again this year? or will this be the year that they will go trophy-less?

This is their worst season so far, no doubt about it, but it's Sesc/Rexona/Rio/BERNARDINHO, so I would never be surprised if they reach the finals. Right now, I believe Minas and Praia will make it to the finals, but depending on who battles who in the semifinals, Sesc has chances.

• This is their worst season so far, no doubt about it, but it's Sesc/Rexona/Rio/BERNARDINHO, so I would never be surprised if they reach the finals. Right now, I believe Minas and Praia will make it to the finals, but depending on who battles who in the semifinals, Sesc has chances.

Yeah, I agree. Last season they weren't doing that well either but they managed to reach the finals. What do you think about Koshe? I love her, but I think she is not a worthy transfer. She doesn't pass but she can't kill the ball either. What changes you wanna see next season for them?

• Yeah, I agree. Last season they weren't doing that well either but they managed to reach the finals. What do you think about Koshe? I love her, but I think she is not a worthy transfer. She doesn't pass but she can't kill the ball either. What changes you wanna see next season for them?

I think Kosheleva adds a lot to our league. It's really special to have her here. But as you said, she has too many issues with reception and she is far from her prime days. I didn't quite understand this transfer, because Sesc relies a lot on a good reception to play with Jucy, Bia and Mayhara. Not having Drussyla to help them on the reception has put them in a lot of trouble (but neither is Drussyla an amazing receiver). I think Kosheleva was very cheap and she decided to earn much less money in order to recover and to work with Bernardinho. Sesc would never afford to pay her in other years.

What I would like to see next year is a foreigner player that is balanced in both attacking and receiving. I know it's hard to find someone with this characteristic nowadays, but maybe an young Italian or American player would be great!

• I think Kosheleva adds a lot to our league. It's really special to have her here. But as you said, she has too many issues with reception and she is far from her prime days. I didn't quite understand this transfer, because Sesc relies a lot on a good reception to play with Jucy, Bia and Mayhara. Not having Drussyla to help them on the reception has put them in a lot of trouble (but neither is Drussyla an amazing receiver). I think Kosheleva was very cheap and she decided to earn much less money in order to recover and to work with Bernardinho. Sesc would never afford to pay her in other years.

What I would like to see next year is a foreigner player that is balanced in both attacking and receiving. I know it's hard to find someone with this characteristic nowadays, but maybe an young Italian or American player would be great!

Without Gabi, their reception has gotten worse. And from what I can see now Monique has become less efficient since she has to focus on receiving serve as well. She may not be the best OPP in the league, but she used to be so efficient. Any words on when Drussyla is coming back? Her receiving is decent but her back court covering is always amazing to watch.

Any foreigner that you have in mind? I can't think of anyone who is very good at receiving and attacking. The only one in my mind is KYK but I don't see her coming to Brazil especially now that she is playing with one of the richest clubs in the world. Just wish Natalia and Gabi will come back to SESC. LMFAO.

• Without Gabi, their reception has gotten worse. And from what I can see now Monique has become less efficient since she has to focus on receiving serve as well. She may not be the best OPP in the league, but she used to be so efficient. Any words on when Drussyla is coming back? Her receiving is decent but her back court covering is always amazing to watch.

Any foreigner that you have in mind? I can't think of anyone who is very good at receiving and attacking. The only one in my mind is KYK but I don't see her coming to Brazil especially now that she is playing with one of the richest clubs in the world. Just wish Natalia and Gabi will come back to SESC. LMFAO.

I don't know... in my dreams, Robinson (or Gozde, but now she's retired) would play in Brazil... but I know they earn a lot of money...only maybe Praia could afford them. I like Kingdom too.

Drussyla is finally back in the last two matches, but she is only mainly coming to serve. I think she will be ready to play effectively only in the playoffs.

• Rexona relied on their good reception during the previous seasons thats why they were successful. They were able to utiloze their MBs too because of that.

A possible transfer would be Robinson, kingdon, rabadzhieva, m.courtney, l.bosseti, grotheus, malesivic, aurea cruz etc. If rexona separates from Kosheleva they might afford one of those players.