Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• Praia seems like a fun team on the paper but their receiving is not good and Lloyd’s game is not reaching what expected of her so when you watch them, even when they are leading or winning, it is just boring. If they can manage to solve their problems, they could be very dangerous and so much fun of a team to watch.

• Madison Kingdom would be such a good asset for Sesc. Where is she playing now?

Even thought she has less experience than Pena, playing abroad and in the international stage, I do think the american is a more stable player.

Robinson should be an expensive player. Not sure if Sesc could afford her.

• I would love to see Balkestein-Grothues play in the Brazilian league! In my opinion it is a good fit, because she is so passionated, just as most of the Brazilian players are.

• I would love to see Balkestein-Grothues play in the Brazilian league! In my opinion it is a good fit, because she is so passionated, just as most of the Brazilian players are.

And I think she would accept it. Her reception skills could be really appreciated it :D

• Elina, Amanda and Maira is definitely the worst set of OH we have among the top teams.

I still dont know Elina transfer. She can have a very dangerous attack and good placement in block, but she is a big liability in reception.

No doubt she could be a good player and after Nizetch, she is the best argentinian OH. But since Ze is also brazilian NT Dt, why not trying with Tainara? Tainara looks very promising!

• Osasco lost a lot of quality over the years but they play with heart and sometimes that is enough. It helps that Barueri cannot pass, Ze should be ashamed of his OHs.

• I think with the Olympics coming up it will be hard to get a really good foreign player to play in Brazil. And I don’t think many top tier players are going to Brazil, they are going to Turkey and Italy. Closer to home. Brazil has so many of their own players that stay home. Hasn’t that always been the issue with foreign players playing there? You get players that are still good but on the backside of their playing time? Kingdom doesn’t start in China and her skills I think have come and gone.

• It's Madison Kingdon, not Kingdom.

She is playing in China together with Tori Dixon. She lost her starting position due to her shaky passing. I think the major reason that Karch choose Sara Wilhite over her to the WCH is also the passing.

• I disagree. Its only recently that Kingdon is being shaky. The reason Wilhite was brought to the Wch was because of her serving. Kingdon is a better passer and defender than Wilhite.

i watching all Beijing teams matches.Kingdon cant recerive well and ,poor defence and now cant spike well. not all chinese blokers are very tall.but she cant spike .i hope robinson will play oh again in us...

• i also share the same thought that Dutch OH Maret Grothues would be good for Brazilian teams as a defensive OH

what about Argentine Nizetich ? i havent followed her for a while..is her recepiton good enough ?

• i watching all Beijing teams matches.Kingdon cant recerive well and ,poor defence and now cant spike well. not all chinese blokers are very tall.but she cant spike .i hope robinson will play oh again in us...

I dont know what is happening to her. she was a go-to player in Korean league and she was good during the recent VNL. and i watched the beijing matches also. she was good during the start of the season and then she suddenly started playing badly.

• Grothues is a very good player and does lots of things on the court which are unappreciated by the many. She was the real reason Fener won the league that year and they should have kept her. Instead they went and got Mia Jerkov for the following season.

If Galatasaray would have managed to transfer her instead of Leys, they could have been a different team right now.

I think I am off topic here but anyway, any team she plays, she contributes a lot so it would be nice if she plays for a Brazilian team.

• just watched Barueri VS Osasco. I feel really bad for Juma. She seemed helpless with those wing spikers. Dani Lins couldn't help either. And what's the deal with Kasia? Most of the times she seemed very lazy to spike the ball.

Juma sets were not good either. Kasia was having trouble to score with her sets. Dani Lins entered and did a better job by far, but as you've mentioned, Barueri's wing spikers are useless. They can't kill a single ball, and in many occasions, they were facing a single block of Carol Albuquerque. I feel bad both for Juma and Dani Lins. These girls can do the best job ever but their wing spikers are unable to score and also unable to receive. Their terrible reception compromises the team overall because Milka and Thaisa could have been more useful in attack.

• Juma sets were not good either. Kasia was having trouble to score with her sets. Dani Lins entered and did a better job by far, but as you've mentioned, Barueri's wing spikers are useless. They can't kill a single ball, and in many occasions, they were facing a single block of Carol Albuquerque. I feel bad both for Juma and Dani Lins. These girls can do the best job ever but their wing spikers are unable to score and also unable to receive. Their terrible reception compromises the team overall because Milka and Thaisa could have been more useful in attack.

Milka and Thaisa could have been more useful if the reception were at least ok, i think. But their block were also terrible so no excuse there. Hooker and Paraiba demolished them with basically no effort