Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• How is Thaisa now? Is she better? I know it is almost impossible for her to reach her old level but I hope she will become at least good. Is she scoring and blocking well? She seems not so comfortable and fast when moving for block.

• How is Thaisa now? Is she better? I know it is almost impossible for her to reach her old level but I hope she will become at least good. Is she scoring and blocking well? She seems not so comfortable and fast when moving for block.

She's far from being who she used to be, but she seems a lot better. She's having some solid performances this season.

• i am guessing we are gonna see SESC, Praia, Minas, and Osasco on the Final 4 again. Somehow I feel like it is the year of Minas. They have been playing really well. I love Macris-Gattaz connection and her fast sets to Gabi on the outside is what I have always been dreaming of Brazil Women NT to play.

• i am guessing we are gonna see SESC, Praia, Minas, and Osasco on the Final 4 again. Somehow I feel like it is the year of Minas. They have been playing really well. I love Macris-Gattaz connection and her fast sets to Gabi on the outside is what I have always been dreaming of Brazil Women NT to play.

I definitely agree. She and lyara must be setters of nt. But roberta still has advantage of the two in height and connection...

Oh - gabi no doubt! I hope natalia will improve more along with garay! Im waiting for Drussyla

Opposites is really tandara and bruna

Mb - adenizia, carol, mayany... thaissa is good but far from her level...

Libero - im sorry but im loving leia this season. Suellen’s defense is amazing but her reception is really shaky!

• I would go with Macris & Roberta since Roberta is already experienced and her connection to Tandara is great. Leia is good but I prefer Camilla Brait. But we all know she won't be back to the NT which is very sad.

• I would love to see Balkestein-Grothues play in the Brazilian league! In my opinion it is a good fit, because she is so passionated, just as most of the Brazilian players are.

I would love to see this but the dutch is a lefty and that might become a problem for her as Brazil plays too fast. Maybe she can play opposite and receive for Kosheleva. God only knows how it'll work but that's more promising than Monique as a receiver.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Praia 0x1 Pinheiros.. Praia doesnt want to win anymore. Pinheiros is doing magical reception but Praia is lacking concentration. Praia needs to stop to be complacent and start to play

• Macris playing so dumb today, forcing with Lana all the time and making technical errors. Barueri knows how to play against Minas, they are looking really good. Minas need to start to destroy Barueri's reception or they will lose again

• Anyone else having trouble loading the link? It's always worked just fine for me, but now it's not loading at all. And I've already tried both Firefox and Chrome, same thing.

ETA: nevermind, found another link

• Fluminense is beyond dead, it's too bad. I wouldn't be surprised if they failed to make the playoffs.

With 3 months of no salaries, I don't even blame them.

• Barueri beat SESC-RJ? :what:

Yes. Sesc players were very nervous. Monique argued with Bernardinho again, and he was pretty calm so they probably started the game with some problem, i think. Roberta was benched, Drussyla returned but Carol Leite thought that she was 100% and overused her. Nothing good happened to Sesc

• Yes. Sesc players were very nervous. Monique argued with Bernardinho again, and he was pretty calm so they probably started the game with some problem, i think. Roberta was benched, Drussyla returned but Carol Leite thought that she was 100% and overused her. Nothing good happened to Sesc

I guess the problem is that Monique isn't satisfied with her new role in the team. She was supposed to receive only in a few positions, but since Kosheleva doesn't have the skills to help Sesc, Monique participates all-time in the reception line with Peña and Gabiru. That's not good for an opposite who is accustomed mostly focused on attack. Her performance decreased a LOT since she started receiving, so that's why I think she's unhappy.