Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• i don't think she's lazy but obviously she's not going to be a great defender with her height. but she's not quick and mobile as an attacker either, and i think she needs very well-tailored sets, she can't adjust to bad sets. many players can, but not her, so she'll dink. but she's hitting a lot of balls very low, into the block.

tifanny too does that. you'd think they are both tall and would try to hit at the edge of the block instead.

the hype surrounding Tiffany's controversy appearance on Superliga died down pretty quickly lmfao

• QFs finish tonight:

Barueri x Osasco (19:00)

Rio x Bauru (21:30)

(Local time)

• Can't blame Amanda today. Sure her passing isn't the best but she attacked very well and received the most balls. The other OHs were the big weakness today, as well as Dani Lins who underperformed badly. Skowronska didn't play her best game but the pressure on her is huge because she is constantly asked to kill the ball out of system.

On the other side of the net Walewska and especially Hooker were terrific so congrats to them and their team.

• SESC out! SESC out! OMFG!

Fabiola is a fucking GODDESS!

• Destinee Hooker with amazing 34 points.

She is still amazing :super:

• First time ever (22 years) that Sesc/Rio (former Rexona) does not reach the semifinals. It is also the 1st time in 15 years that they won't advance to the gold medal match.

• Destinee Hooker with amazing 34 points.

She is still amazing :super:

She played ok-ish in regular season (for Destinee standards) but now in playoffs she is in full "i want the title so i will win the title even if i need to play alone" mode. She is scary good right now

• She played ok-ish in regular season (for Destinee standards) but now in playoffs she is in full "i want the title so i will win the title even if i need to play alone" mode. She is scary good right now

I'm rewatching the game right now, and it's not even about the number of points. She's hitting soo hard, and finding great angles

• First time ever (22 years) that Sesc/Rio (former Rexona) does not reach the semifinals. It is also the 1st time in 15 years that they won't advance to the gold medal match.

Ze Roberto is celebrating that. Now we can get Roberta and Dani Lin's in the gym. And by the time VNL starts they will be very well rested and good to go.

Macris is making all the way to the finals probably. Which means if she wants to join the NT she won't get a break... The latter are joins the better is for Ze to keep her out unfortunately.

Did u guys catxh Dani Lins Vs Zero Roberto argument?...at some point Ze told her to set a x player, and Dani said U want me to set her but she keeps spiking it out, but that is OK I guess it is my fault.

Who was Dani Lin's referring to that was spiking it out? Skow or Tiana?

• Karch is waisting huge player.... Poor Destinee, poor USA NT.

• Hooker is crazy athletic... In 2019 still one of the most athletic players ever