Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• They were talking about Tainara. I think the conversation was exactly the opposite. He told her NOT to set to Tainara because she was missing every single spike. Then Dani told something like "but no one is scoring" or something like that.

• The ranking for 2019/2020 is out and Macris is now ranked as a 7-point player, so there's no way to have Macris-Natália-Gabi in the same team next season. The other new player with 7 points is Fabíola. Roberta is quaking!

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

• The ranking for 2019/2020 is out and Macris is now ranked as a 7-point player, so there's no way to have Macris-Natália-Gabi in the same team next season. The other new player with 7 points is Fabíola. Roberta is quaking!

Dammit! I came here just to say that haha

Macris <3

It is unbelievable that the only team that had voted against the 7-point player rule was Praia, even Minas, doomed to lose one of the stars of the season, vote for it.

• That 7 point system is really ridiculous but it somehow makes the teams quite balanced i guess.

And wow Roberta is not worth 7 points? I mean with her major participations in the recent international competitions I would have thought her to be 7.

• I wish Vitra could sign Thaisa again.....She`s a world class middle which does not need to play a full season. Just play CL and Turkish League when needed. This way she stays health while still making $$$

Thaisa in her prime, (2013-2016) she was the number 1 MB in the world for me. She had the blocking of Rasic, the attack efficiency of Akinradewo, and had Eda's ball control skills. What more can you ask for in a MB? :white:

• What is this rank for?

Brazilian league has a rank system in order to keep the teams balanced. Players can get ranked from 0 to 7 points and teams can sign up to 2 players with 7 points. Players with max points are usually the best of the country (Thaísa, Fabiana, Natália, Gabi and so on).

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

• Brazilian league has a rank system in order to keep the teams balanced. Players can get ranked from 0 to 7 points and teams can sign up to 2 players with 7 points. Players with max points are usually the best of the country (Thaísa, Fabiana, Natália, Gabi and so on).

Wow, quite nice system. But I guess there aren't much rank 7 players because the league still so different between each team.

• Something is clear if Destinee Hooker keeps playing like this. Karch at least needs to invite her and TALK. If they both says no okey move on. But for sure Destinee can help USA in Japan !!! They need player like her.

I don’t believe it that Destinee is not team player. It looks like that a lot of players really likes her. They have good chemistry. She is older, smarter i guess.

• Something is clear if Destinee Hooker keeps playing like this. Karch at least needs to invite her and TALK. If they both says no okey move on. But for sure Destinee can help USA in Japan !!! They need player like her.

I don’t believe it that Destinee is not team player. It looks like that a lot of players really likes her. They have good chemistry. She is older, smarter i guess.

It's not that she isn't a team player.. she has a certain personality, as Logan does.. but guess what? They were both on the same team, maybe the best team there has been in recent years, and they managed to play together successfully.. but the coach is the one who has to make it work

• It's not that she isn't a team player.. she has a certain personality, as Logan does.. but guess what? They were both on the same team, maybe the best team there has been in recent years, and they managed to play together successfully.. but the coach is the one who has to make it work

I remember Glinka and Świeniewicz also didn’t really like each other back then, but Niemczyk used this kind of rivalry so they won two ECh together and played amazing. So yes, as it’s been said plenty of times, Karch is a mess. :wavy:

• Brazilian league has a rank system in order to keep the teams balanced. Players can get ranked from 0 to 7 points and teams can sign up to 2 players with 7 points. Players with max points are usually the best of the country (Thaísa, Fabiana, Natália, Gabi and so on).

The ranking actually does not exist anymore. Only 7-point players are ranked.

I also don't understand why Macris is ranked as 7. I mean... ??????!!! Pathetic move by the clubs and the federation. On the other hand, Minas voted in favor of the ranking so their players should just stop complaining.

• It's not that she isn't a team player.. she has a certain personality, as Logan does.. but guess what? They were both on the same team, maybe the best team there has been in recent years, and they managed to play together successfully.. but the coach is the one who has to make it work

I will never undestand how the US lost the semifinals against Russia at the WCH 2010. They were such a much better team.

• If I were a coach, I would not call Destinee Hooker unless she gives a call to me and asks for an opportunity, showing some maturity. But after all the drama about her transfer last summer, I don't think she is matured. It really does not matter what she does with her club team, she can score 30 points each match with %60 efficiency, but no good coaches would like to deal with drama in their teams.