Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• Diouf is having one of her worst games in their most important match today. Tiffany is being shut down like in the last game. I don't understand why Anderson doesn't put Edinara in earlier, and when he does, as soon as she makes a single mistake he takes her out! She may not always hit powerful spikes but she is much more useful on court...

• Diouf is so slow...this just doesn't work against top Brazilian teams.

• This is probably going to be the worst semifinals in three or four years, but I hope the finals will be amazing.

• At least the most inform teams will probably make it to the final.

• Mayany got injured and had to be replaced because she had a bad landing on her foot. Hopefully she recovers soon.

• The schedule is out for the final series:

21.04 Minas x Praia 11:00

26.04 Praia x Minas 21:30

03.05 Minas x Praia 21:30

Right now I feel like Praia will win but whatever happens I think it'll be very close and I hope we get to watch a good series.

• Yeah! Praia team will win. Ive seen the connection between players and michelle is doing ok as starter! Paula and the second setter must be in the rotation as well.

• Apart form Fe Garay, the other Praia players will need to improve their serving to unsettle Minas, because as long as Macris has a consistent ball, they will struggle to win over them. A strong point of both these teams is their blocking and defence though, so they can cancel each other out in this. Hopefully Mayanay can join at some point in the series.

I really like the trio of Garay, Carol and Fabiana, but I really like how Minas plays.. tough to choose.

• Apart form Fe Garay, the other Praia players will need to improve their serving to unsettle Minas, because as long as Macris has a consistent ball, they will struggle to win over them. A strong point of both these teams is their blocking and defence though, so they can cancel each other out in this. Hopefully Mayanay can join at some point in the series.

I really like the trio of Garay, Carol and Fabiana, but I really like how Minas plays.. tough to choose.

They won't be able to pass Fawcett's serve easily either. I'll be rooting for Praia mainly because of Fabiana <3

Does anyone know how to view the stats? I know about this page http://superliga.cbv.com.br/estatisticas-fem but that only shows the top 5 for each stat and I was looking for a bit more.

• They won't be able to pass Fawcett's serve easily either. I'll be rooting for Praia mainly because of Fabiana <3

Does anyone know how to view the stats? I know about this page http://superliga.cbv.com.br/estatisticas-fem but that only shows the top 5 for each stat and I was looking for a bit more.

http://superliga.cbv.com.br/resultados-feminino

Here's the page with stats for the regular season. If you move to the top in the same page, you'll find options for the playoffs.

• Minas has the nerves and the brain to win. They made Osasco play the way they wanted and by the end they had an exhausted adversary and they just finished them. Praia has a lot more stamina than Osasco, true, but Minas has a pretty record against them too.

We will have an really close final, but i think Minas will win.

I like the trio as well. But praia is more of cArol and carli lloyd. And not fabiana!! Fe garay has better connection with suelen and ananda!!

• i guess leyva did not play much in the QF and semis? she was doing well during the season but maybe she started struggling towards the end?

She started in the QF. Actually it was replacing Leyva with Paula that was a big part of Osasco's win in the QF because her passing simply wasn't good enough. Barueri won game 1 and destroyed Osasco in the first 2 sets of game 2 until Paula came in.