Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• The end of this match was awesome.

I feel so bad for Fabiana because she was giving it EVERYTHING at the end but it wasn't enough. :(

Huge congratulations to Minas though, they were the best team without doubt. Those out of system sets by Natalia for Gabi though. :super:

• Now that the adrenaline is wearing off, I'm really glad for Minas. They truly played the best volleyball in Brazil this year. This is easily gonna go down as one of my squads ever. I'm so, so happy for them.

As sad as I am to see her (and Natália) leave, I cannot WAIT to watch Gabi in Turkey. I hope she plays the season of her life. She deserves all the praise because she's fucking awesome. I wish nothing but the best to both of them.

• MVP(final): Natalia(Minas)

Best Setter: Macris(Minas)

Best OH: Gabi(Minas), Natalia(Minas)

Best MB: Gattaz(Minas), Carol(Praia)

Best Opp: Fawcett(Praia)

Best Libero: Brait(Osasco)

MVP: Macris(Minas)

• Congratulations to all Minas team. What a season they had! The team was strong, but they managed to build a great chemistry and a good game. I'm really happy for all the players, but especially for Lavarini :win: he is a great coach and I'm happy that all his efforts are paying him off.

• Macris awarded as MVP of the league shows what a great TEAM really is. :cup:

I am really happy. What na amazing season for Minas. They won all 4 major local titles (state championship, Brazilian league, Brazilian Cup, South American Championship) and also got the silver medal at the WCCH, WOW! :flower:

I am sad that Gabi and Natalia are leaving. Minas won't be able to replace them, but I am looking forward to another great season next year :win:

• Macris awarded as MVP of the league shows what a great TEAM really is. :cup:

I am really happy. What na amazing season for Minas. They won all 4 major local titles (state championship, Brazilian league, Brazilian Cup, South American Championship) and also got the silver medal at the WCCH, WOW! :flower:

I am sad that Gabi and Natalia are leaving. Minas won't be able to replace them, but I am looking forward to another great season next year :win:

We are going to have a weaker team next season, but I feel that Gabi and Natalia did what they’re hired for: winning Superliga for Minas. Even though I am sad they’re leaving, I am happy for how much they’ve contributed to our team. In sum, it was really worth it.