CEV Champions League 2019

• Skorupa was.

I know you're Skorupa's fan and I don't want to say something negative about this great player. But I don't think she will make any difference. Furthermore, she's in love with Egonu in her new relationship. For this, I don't think she was ready to move to Turkey and leave her lover alone. As I said earlier, the Vitra root problem is something systemic or structural. But this is my opinion.

Zhu did get injured, that's why she was off for sets 3 and 4

Even if boskovic is injured, Vitra still has Kim and Larson....

I know she was injured. This is why I said "badly injured" in a fictive scenario, which means she was in the same scenario of Bosko in an imaginary world. As for KIM, her performance surprised me a lot. She was still playing pretty well last season and she was also pretty popular for a foreign player in China. When she joined Vitra and left Shanghai (great salary, near her home country, lots of fans), I thought because she wanted so bad to have a CEV cup in her collection before retiring. I expect her to fight like a madwoman in order to achieve her dream. So for this, her underperformance is still puzzling me.

• TBH, I feel unfair for Motta. Vitra lost to Conegliano because bosko was sick or injured. But people keep chopping Motta's head. This is as same as if we blame Gui because Zhu was badly injured (fictive scenario) and Vakif lost to Conegliano in the SF last season. As for the "bad setter" in this club, I also disagree with this assessment. It's easy to say that Vitra didn't pick up a good setter. But honestly, they don't have many choice. In fact, tell me which setter was available in the market at that time can fulfill vitra's need. For me, the answer is none.

they could of kept maja but instead they decided to let her go

• they could of kept maja but instead they decided to let her go

In that case, they would be messing with KYK-Larson-Boskovic, having to pick which one of them would stay on bench. I don't see KYK joining Eczacibasi to be a bench player and that's the case for any world class player (yes, her level dropped a bit, but her passing is still very good and her spiking suffers mostly the trash sets she gets). Despite Serdar says what he says, no world class middle will be willing to be on bench. Gibby was the best choice available. Unless they put Meliha beside KYK next season, there's no room for world class setter or middle because of the foreign limitation.

I can't blame Motta. He did the best with what he had. He was just really unlucky losing Beyza (which makes his team way weaker in the national competitions) and Boskovic in the last match.

• In that case, they would be messing with KYK-Larson-Boskovic, having to pick which one of them would stay on bench. I don't see KYK joining Eczacibasi to be a bench player and that's the case for any world class player (yes, her level dropped a bit, but her passing is still very good and her spiking suffers mostly the trash sets she gets). Despite Serdar says what he says, no world class middle will be willing to be on bench. Gibby was the best choice available. Unless they put Meliha beside KYK next season, there's no room for world class setter or middle because of the foreign limitation.

I can't blame Motta. He did the best with what he had. He was just really unlucky losing Beyza (which makes his team way weaker in the national competitions) and Boskovic in the last match.

well i was thinking more in lines of cev cl roster not for domestic league and for mb if they want to win anything on world stage they have get good blocking duo mb be it foreign or domestic it is simple as that i still dont get why people say players will be on bench when most important competition for those clubs is cev cl and wch anyway nobody is talking about domestic turkish league and i think it is time for some people to let go off the notion saying this or that player will be on the bench when european and world titles are the ones that count

• 25-14 for set 1.

Nothing surprise from Stutgart

Strictly speaking, this is no really important match for Stuttgart, which has to play at home in just two days to secure the top after the league round - here nothing is to win aside from undesired extra load, so what? And they are already tired by playing now their 37. match of duty this season.

• My God Egonu spiked that ball in 2m so easy. She is just next level in women's volleyball.

Novara is just to good for Stuttgart, but that is not surprised at all.

• well i was thinking more in lines of cev cl roster not for domestic league and for mb if they want to win anything on world stage they have get good blocking duo mb be it foreign or domestic it is simple as that i still dont get why people say players will be on bench when most important competition for those clubs is cev cl and wch anyway nobody is talking about domestic turkish league and i think it is time for some people to let go off the notion saying this or that player will be on the bench when european and world titles are the ones that count

Their players on court (CEV 2016/2017) were all foreign world class players (except the libero). This still didn't change the outcome.

• Does Novara as whole team is good serving team or Stuttgart has very bad reception.

I mean yes Veljkovic, Bartsch, Picci and Christina have really good float servers and Egonu crazy good jump serve, but still Stuttgart reception really looks bad.