CEV Champions League 2019

• Naz going to Fenerbahçe so they're in real trouble.

Yes, but they are in trouble anyway when Zhu and Sloëtjes leave:D

• What is the problem of you guys, I'm literally saying Cansu's setting was very bad :aww:

For some of you guys though its really hard to acknowledge your favorite players were really bad too and we can't blame everything on 1 player when the performance was this bad. Again I dare you all to study Egonu's sets.

• Check Vakif's attack stats,

Zhu 31%,Sloetjes 22%, Ebrar 14%, and Kelsey even 0% ( 12 spikes 0 points).

Of course they are off today, but obviously Cansu is the biggest issue.

• You think the spikers really did so good? Look at what kind of balls Egonu killed today, in general she got much, much worse sets than Zhu Ting for example. Rewatch it! The spikers were no good today at all, same for Cansu. But the reception was terrible too.

Its really easy to blame everything on a setter :lol: people were right about this.

Vakif's reception is not as bad as you thought. All Vakif's reception Pos% is 50+%

• Italian league : Turkish league 2:0 (6:0).

Waiting for 2nd leg of course, but where was the discussion which league is better? :roll:

Before Crovolley comes in thanks to this message and for in the case this is directed to me I have said countless times that I think this season Italian league is the best for this specific season, even in the beginning!

Just giving facts. Oh and 2nd leg we should still wait for.

• Vakif's reception is not as bad as you thought. All Vakif's reception Pos% is 50+%

Could be true but watching the match; it seemed really bad at key moments, which is what stayed in my mind.

Fenerbahçe 💖 Novara hopefully.

• You think the spikers really did so good? Look at what kind of balls Egonu killed today, in general she got much, much worse sets than Zhu Ting for example. Rewatch it! The spikers were no good today at all, same for Cansu. But the reception was terrible too.

Its really easy to blame everything on a setter :lol: people were right about this.

Agree, top level spikers know how to deal with bad sets and adjust themselves.

• I'm gooped! How did Vakif manage to play that bad? I didn't watch the whole game carefully, but whenever I watched they received horribly, Zhu hit many balls out, Cansu forced Zhu, and her sets were imprecise, although she had to run a lot to get to every single pass

• Zhu Ting was really bad today,

get over it fanboys lmao

Cansu doesn't get over a million dollars a year, Zhu couldn't do what Egonu did today=facts now this doesn't mean she is terrible or that she won't be good next match, so calm those titties and lets wait for next match instead of taking ur frustration out on me XD

• i am happy for Egonu is gonna play in İmoco. Carlini is the worst setter who I've seen. Playing with only Egonu ??? Oh my God, how creative you are:whistle: hope Carlini will go and never come back. She is really nerve wrecking. Veljkovic, Chirichella and Barsch are useless because of her stupid overusing Egonu. Egonu deserves everything. I think Vakifbank is gonna make plans of beating Novara in Italy which Galatasaray did last year. Poor Veljkovic, Poor Chirichella they already forget their attacking skills. Poor Egonu, who can't rest at least for one point.

If it works then it works. And actually Bartsch played a very good game as well and helped a lot.

• Before Crovolley comes in thanks to this message and for in the case this is directed to me I have said countless times that I think this season Italian league is the best for this specific season, even in the beginning!

Just giving facts. Oh and 2nd leg we should still wait for.

it was too difficult for me to read all of these opinions, I just knew such discussion had place and was quite sure that somehow Italian league was ignored.

Court will always verify all theories.