CEV Champions League 2019

• I'm happy for Conegliano! I haven't watch the match, so I have to rewatch somewhere for sure, but I'm happy they qualified in the end, after so many difficulties in the rounds before! Danesi is really rocking since WCH. And I wasn't so convinced of her last year :gone: now she is a beast!

Me to, but She is lucky because She would sit on the bech last season if Robin and Folie were healty, and instead She played full time, got chance in NT. Look at her.

She really grab her chance. She slayed.

She become so great. Brava for her.

• Guidetti responded a tweet written by some Vakif supporter. He said that strong vakif is gone and there isnt determination in the players eyes, like they dont care about the result. So he must be very upset at his players.

This surprised me. I doubt any coach would do this, so I verified it.

What you said is simply not true. Or maybe you don't know how twitter works.

Guidetti retwitted someone else's . Someone else, he or she, said that

"So sad My strong vakif team is gone, I don’t see the determination in the team to win.We played so bad in this match especially we gave up in third set looks like that the team doesn’t care about winning or losing. Too disappointed."

Guidetti replied

"Too all our great fans and supporters tonight only one word: SORRY!Novara is really strong and they played amazing!but tonight in VakifSarayi we couldn’t show our spirit and our volleyball and I apologize for that!But is not finished and we have one week to change everything!!!"

Anyway, wish there will be a good match tomorrow waiting for all of us. Still rooting for Vakifbank!

• I said that Giudetti responded a tweet written by fan. When i wrote "he said" I meant that this fan wrote it, not Guidetti.

• Read the post yourself.

The first "he", which could be a "she" by the equal chance a, refers to the fan. The second "he" suddenly refers to Guidetti. Not clear to me at all.

Okay maybe its not clear, but trust me I didnt want to misdirect. The fact that Guidetti responded that tweet shocked me, because I know that his players are following him

• Congrats Imoco. I wonder if Sylla will ever learn to receive decently. Mazzanti should look also at Sorokaite and C. Bosetti.

Sylla is doing very well...In fact she`s receiving the most and that is the reason Conegliano was able to win against the Turkish.

Game 1 - Hill only received 10 balls with 2 errs and 40%

Sylla received 34 with 2 errs and 47%

Game 2 Hill received 13 with 54%

Sylla received 28 with 28%

Against Vitra - Game 2 Hill received only 20 balls with 80%....Sylla received 63 with 59%.

Sylla does make a few more errs, but people just don`t realize the reason is because everyone is targeting her. But targeting her is not working because Sylla is responding really well and she`s not cracking..... She keeps getting better and better.

• I want Conegliano to win and Fabris MVP. Just to see what all your haters will say 😂

Now your new bestie is Crovolley?😂 It just reminds me of our president buttering Trump. What a nice duo!😜

• Congratulations to Conegliano! It was of course by luck that they managed to qualify to quarterfinals thanks to Lodz and Eczacıbaşı didn't give the last match up with Kazan. I wonder if Eczacıbaşı regretted with that decision. It reminded me of USA and Brasil in OG.

Anyways, the fact that Conegliano was lucky doesn't mean that they are in the finals just because of luck. They are a good team and their performance oeaked in the right time unlike Vakıfbank and Eczacıbaşı

• In Italian championship she receives as much as Hill, C. Bosetti or Sorokaite but she's far away from them, 10% lower in Perf recep. I really hope she's going to improve cause she is a good spiker and Italian NT needs her.

• The young generation of turkey players are not as good as last generation(naz,gozde,neslihan, eda,etc) because most of them retired and had a long vacation. Meanwhile,italy young generation just got silver medal in world championship. And the foreign limit rule in turkey is three compared to four in italy!

As I said before, it thought it is time for italian club to get the championship next season when egonu joins immoco, the reality is that it happens even faster~~~:teach:

We may see four italian clubs in Berlin, well it is not good news for sponsorship and advertising and other commercial events~~:lol:

• Congratulations to Conegliano! It was of course by luck that they managed to qualify to quarterfinals thanks to Lodz and Eczacıbaşı didn't give the last match up with Kazan. I wonder if Eczacıbaşı regretted with that decision. It reminded me of USA and Brasil in OG.

Anyways, the fact that Conegliano was lucky doesn't mean that they are in the finals just because of luck. They are a good team and their performance oeaked in the right time unlike Vakıfbank and Eczacıbaşı

Yes, Eczacıbaşı should have firmly closed the door for Conegliano to enter quarterfinals. They could have simply sent all subs on court at the last group match and let Kazan at least win by 3:2, which would have sent both Lodz and Conegliano home no matter how they played. Eczacıbaşı was certainly over proud of themselves.

• I don‘t care who will take the last final spot but I want to see a new CL winner. I am tired of VakifBank winning it. And I am always cheering for a team who has not won this trophy yet.

Conegliano is doing anything they can to win this cup for several years, I guess this time they can make it.

• Rooting for Novara if only to see Picci again one last time :rose:

• Venue is sold out, and Novara plays really good.

Egonu :super:

Vakifbank already with 3 errors in attack... 1 from service line.

• Sloetjes is leading Vakifbank in first set. She is playing really good but Robinson is playing really bad.

Picci is really making silly mistakes...