CEV Champions League 2019

• Time For Pronostics:

Kazan - HPK 3-0 match without history..kazan will be win with 20 or more points of handicap...

Beziers - Plovdiv 1-3 i think the bulgarian roaster is more stronger than french....

Lodz -Schweriner 3-2 this is the most balanced match

Tomorrow:

Dinamo Moscow - Fenerbahce 2-3 the most important match i think Turkish girls can win this match, Dinamo is playing bad,very.

Eczacibasi - Uralochka 3-1 Turikish Team will win i think.

Cannes - Minsk 1-3 i see the russian roaster more strong

Conegliano - Scandicci 3-1 italian derby will be fantastic i thougt 3-0 for Conegliano but the injury of Hodge can be hard for Conegliano...Scandicci instead has found Vasilieva.

22-11-2018

Vakifbank - Stuttgart 3-0 German team havo no chance.

Chemik Police -Bucuresti 3-1

Novara - Budowlani Lodz 3-1

Yours ?

• the matches to watch :

Lodz-Schweriner

Dinamo Moscow - Fenerbahçe

Conegliano - Scandicci

how do you think Megan's absence will affect Conegliano's game in the long run ? Sylla-Hill-Tirozzin trio seem enough

• She will miss for sure but I don't think it will affect their game. Sylla and Hill duo is doing good job and Tirozzi sub for stabile reception can help. I don't know if they will signed other OH or not ?

• She will miss for sure but I don't think it will affect their game. Sylla and Hill duo is doing good job and Tirozzi sub for stabile reception can help. I don't know if they will signed other OH or not ?

yep! but still her attack might be needed....she is a better attacker than Hill,Tirozzi and maybe than Sylla ?

• good game by LKS so far, Pluta is really setting well

• Lodz is not that weak, A. Wojcik and Bociek are playing well tonight, Pluta is setting really well and their strongest point - Bidias is today probably the weakest :-D

• It's early in the season, the strengths of teams especially on international level is now often not easy to guess. I'm very surprised too by dominance of Béziers.

• It's early in the season, the strengths of teams especially on international level is now often not easy to guess. I'm very surprised too by dominance of Béziers.

I watched part of that match, they did not look bad at all! Its weird they're performing just mediocre in French league.

Plovdiv however didnt really look like they were trying for whatever reason, or they were surprised by Beziers performance.

• poor Bidias, this is her weakest match in LKS ever..

• If you want to call Volero Le Cannet a French team yes - but it is now as before in Switzerland primarily a collection of (many even the same) internationals, more than most teams participating. Not that this is any different in Germany or Romania...