CEV Champions League 2019

• I really like Alagierska’s pefrormances. I would like to see her more in the NT

• Schwerin is still in bad shape, they lost nearly abroad against an underdog team in German league (Erfurt) in tie-break and today they performed not better. I guess, Schwerin will be the worst team of the pool, because Conegliano and Scandicci are superiour anyway.

• I really don't like Pogancy, she is such a bad receiver for an libero. Also I think Drewniok is making to many unforced errors.

• Very good match by Bociek (21, 48%) and Alagierska (11, 71%)

• EuroVolleyTv offers a 30 day free trial, you can sign up and if u cancel before the 30 days they won`t charge you. They are not available in the USA,Canada,Poland and Italy. But I did sign up using a VPN using Germany as my location. I will see if it works.

edit: It works :).... the stream is great. ( I`m watching the replays from today).

• EuroVolleyTv offers a 30 day free trial, you can sign up and if u cancel before the 30 days they won`t charge you. They are not available in the USA,Canada,Poland and Italy. But I did sign up using a VPN using Germany as my location. I will see if it works.

edit: It works :).... the stream is great. ( I`m watching the replays from today).

I think it’s just the live streams that aren’t available in USA, Canada, Poland, and Italy. You can watch the full match replays 48 hours after the event(which honestly still sucks).

• Regarding the match tomorrow of VakifBank vs. Stuttgart: this is a really very one-sided match to expect, bookmakers claim realistic numbers of two-digit quotes against Stuttgart. Our Stuttgart head coach Giannis Athanasopoulos, if he didn't tell for psychological reasons, claimed, that Stuttgart might have a chance to win (!), what is a completely unrealistic view IMHO, the prerequisites are in maximum favour for VakifBank: our team and head coach have exactly no experience with "opponents" (more fitting is "dominant forces" in this sports) like VakifBank (others would be currently Eczacibasi or Conegliano). Therefore I expect a rather short three set win for VakifBank and maybe Stuttgarts sports psychologist may have to do some work in the aftermath of the match, because it is no fun to be crushed by VakifBank in about one hour...

• Our Stuttgart head coach Giannis Athanasopoulos, if he didn't tell for psychological reasons, claimed, that Stuttgart might have a chance to win (!)

LOL, Giannis is overoptimistic. Stuttgart was on the same level as Minsk. Stuttgart even lost to Minsk in CEV Cup 2017-18. When Minsk played against Vakif in CL round 3 in 2017, Minsk lost at 0:3 without a chance. Stuttgart should celebrate if they win a single set against Vakif.

I had some problems watching the matches live. Most annoying thing were the advertisments (up to 5 minutes long and the "skip Ad" did not work) which are shown while the game is on. Missing part of a game because of commercials is unacceptable for a paid service.

• The 18-year old winger Hanna Hryushkevich isnt in the roster for Minchanka Minsk against Cannes today. She received/defended great as well as scored 18 pts while being a contributing factor behind their good performance against Moscow almost two weeks ago (lost with 2-3 in sets). She did not play against Kazan during the last weekend either, which in turn might have been a reason behind the absence of competitiveness in that game.

• I can't wait to watch Conegliano vs Scandicci and Dinamo Moscow vs Fenerbahce

I see Conegliano as winner but with good fight, I still think that Vasileva is not 100% ready and Scandicci needs her. So I believe Scandicci has more chance in second match between them. Conegliano really has good team, and big advantage is that they didn't change their roster a lot. Sylla for Bricio and that is all. Haak perform better in last match and She looks like "old" her with not so many errors. Only problem for Scandicci is their MBs they aren't scoring a lot in attack...

Fenerbahce will attack from the serves line and that is their main weapon but on other hand they have bad reception so they can be beaten by "their own weapon",form the serves line... Dinamo looks good on the paper but their performance is not on the high level. So in this match literally everything is open.

• My God You don't know who has the worst reception... :S

Fener for now looks better.

• As I suspected, Moscow's pathetic reception is being destroyed by Fener's fierce serving.

• StefanS You are totally wrong.

Stuttgart Coach said that the girls should play free and enjoy the game.I think here probably you were lost in translation.

This was indeed translated wrongly by regional TV station SWR: because he speaks English (he is really bad in German) this is source of errors, and the German text was just wrong. So your remark is right.