CEV Champions League 2019

• Great match by Kim and a decent one by Boskovic for Eczacibasi, meanwhile Kadochkina impressed for Kazan while once again being the most productive in attack for the team (13/29 killed balls).

• Ezgi has been playing recently instead of Gamze and Eczaci plays better with Ezgi but I am not sure if this would enough against better teams. Hope they will find their rythm.

Connection between Gibbemeyer and Ezgi seems to be better compare to Gibbemeyer and Gamze. Hope she will be able to show real Gibbe to us.

• Ezgi has been playing recently instead of Gamze and Eczaci plays better with Ezgi but I am not sure if this would enough against better teams. Hope they will find their rythm.

Connection between Gibbemeyer and Ezgi seems to be better compare to Gibbemeyer and Gamze. Hope she will be able to show real Gibbe to us.

Gamze needs to find her rhythm with attackers. Ezgi could play well once a while, but I don't think she's good enough to be a starter setter for a strong team like ECZ.

Once Naz is back from maternity leave, things will be interesting. ECZ may try to get Naz if possible.

• Gamze needs to find her rhythm with attackers. Ezgi could play well once a while, but I don't think she's good enough to be a starter setter for a strong team like ECZ.

Once Naz is back from maternity leave, things will be interesting. ECZ may try to get Naz if possible.

Naz is posting pictures of Vakifbank players and how much a family they are - she may well return to them after maternity leave.

• Someone has link of replay match between Lodz - Conegliano ?? FREE one not one that I need to pay for to watch replay like on eurovolley.tv -.- :wall:

• Jeez, Cannes vs Novara was pretty damn awful. It's just sad to see a legendary team reduced to this. It's interesting that they're still trying to use their MBs a lot, but Bauer and Kloster are not Rašić and Ravva and since the team has NO reception (and it's really not an exaggeration in this case), they setter rarely even has the opportunity do play them.

Novara was pretty much in cruise control the entire time. Whenever things get a bit close, they'd make a huge streak and end all Cannes' hopes.

• CSM Bucuresti is making to many unforced errors and the block is way to slow. When the block starts making some touches, they can play their fast game. When the reception was good, there were some great combinations!

• Naz is posting pictures of Vakifbank players and how much a family they are - she may well return to them after maternity leave.

Naz' number 11 has already been taken by the second setter. So the chances of her returning to Vakif are not that promising.

• Lol It's just a number. She can also have it back from the current second setter of VakifBank.

Are you sure? Then why after Gozde retired, no one takes her No.2.

Naz has been playing for Vakifbank for a few years, No.11 already meant something for her.

• Are you sure? Then why after Gozde retired, no one takes her No.2.

Naz has been playing for Vakifbank for a few years, No.11 already meant something for her.

If a player decides to refuse an offer simply because of a jersey number, I have one thing to say: Please retire! For real!

(And I don't think that's Naz's case btw...)

• If a player decides to refuse an offer simply because of a jersey number, I have one thing to say: Please retire! For real!

(And I don't think that's Naz's case btw...)

she makes hell of money so I don’t think she cares. She already wear 17 in Fener before.

Eczacibasi transfered Gamze but they haven’t solved their setter issue so far so i wouldn’t be suprised if we see her in Eczaci.