CEV Champions League 2019

• Scandicci is crushing Schweriner for now, I can't believe Conegliano lost against them...

I'm watching over 1xbet....

Ohh God I hate cev and eurovolley.tv -.- Even fans from this forum can't watch matches...

• I hope next year Geerties is going to play in a better league. She is a good receiver what is something many teams need. I think she really deserves it.

• Both Novara and Scandicci are playing much better when they are playing more with MB, than overusing Egonu and Haak...

• Schweriner almost evens the score. Their fast play is a joy to watch, Bongaerts is doing a good job so far. Scandicci is playing so boring!:down:

• Besides EuroTv is costing my money, I am having a pretty okay experience with it. I am in Canada hence I'm actually geo-blocked by EuroTV, but by simply changing the location setting in my Chrome browser (without the need of a VPN), I can watch the games without any issue.

• Schweriner almost evens the score. Their fast play is a joy to watch, Bongaerts is doing a good job so far. Scandicci is playing so boring!:down:

That it true, and for me the main reason is setter. Back up setter from Scandicci always performed really good but She will never be starter over Malinova.

Even though She is playing similar style with NT her game was much better and faster at WCH...

• That it true, and for me the main reason is setter. Back up setter from Scandicci always performed really good but She will never be starter over Malinova.

Even though She is playing similar style with NT her game was much better and faster at WCH...

Yes I agree on that! I always thought Malinov was a creative setter and I also think she can play a more diverse game. But when there is a dominant opposite on the court, all she does is playing to the opposite.

• It is just the normal relation, best Italian teams are simply better than best German teams. Conegliano played just awful in Schwerin, so Schwerin could exploit their weakness.

• So no surprises occurred in todays matches, the only non-3:0-match was caused by a sloppy phase of Stuttgart (which didn't used Wilhyte today to keep her safe because of an injury she suffered recently from) and much luck for Plovdiv, especially their former German NT setter Kathleen Weiss, but even Stuttgart prevailed safely in four sets in the end and has the best chances now, to capture a sufficient well second place in the pool behind VakifBank to proceed to the quarters. That they will be terminated there by a pool winner is rather clear - I think it could easily be even Eczacibasi, which will kick them off competition than...

• I don‘t get why Abbondanza is so stubborn with Mirković. Many sets are simply off even when the reception is good. Pleśnierowicz wouldn‘t do worse imo...

• I don‘t get why Abbondanza is so stubborn with Mirković. Many sets are simply off even when the reception is good. Pleśnierowicz wouldn‘t do worse imo...

Because he is Abbondanza, There simply no other or logical explanation. If you hire him or agree to under his coaching, you have to be ready to this kind of stupid moves/decisions. By the way, I am not watching the match, I just can guess after watching him many years in Fenerbahce and wasting lots of great players.

• OFF TOPIC: Naz will leave Vakifbank and return to Fenerbahce. Her best friend Bahar is there. Also one of the leading figures of Fenerbahce's legendary years ,Ali Koç ( he was the vice-president at that time), returned to club as the president. Naz will surely return to Fenerbahçe

• Even without Magdalena Stysiak Chemik Police could enforce tie-break at home in Stettin before 3.900 (!) spectators against Moscow, while the latter won in the end. I don't see, how Moscow will now pose a serious threat to Fenerbahce in Burhan Felek Salonu...

• After the first half of pool stage we see an expected pattern: the three clubs from Istanbul are dominating their pools and so does Novara; only the double-Italy pool is not that clear so far, while Scandicci is leading before Conegliano. Very interesting is the race for the three berths as best runners up of the pools. For now the most promising teams to qualify are Stuttgart and Budowlani LODZ. Of course the second best teams of the pools will face in quarters pool winners and will not have big chances there...

• After the first half of pool stage we see an expected pattern: the three clubs from Istanbul are dominating their pools and so does Novara; only the double-Italy pool is not that clear so far, while Scandicci is leading before Conegliano. Very interesting is the race for the three berths as best runners up of the pools. For now the most promising teams to qualify are Stuttgart and Budowlani LODZ. Of course the second best teams of the pools will face in quarters pool winners and will not have big chances there...

Unfortunately Lodz and Stuttgart has no business at all in the Final 8. They will qualify only because the 2 other teams were even weaker.

The 2 teams that will face these 2 will be automatically in the semis.

I would much rather Vitra playing against Conegliano-Scandici-Fenerbache even if that means they could get eliminated over playing against these weak teams.

Of the 4 quarterfinals only 2 will be competitive...