CEV Champions League 2019

• Stysiak will not play in this game, nor any other one in CL this season, for Lodz due to the fact she´s already represented another team (Chemik) during the current campaign, thus not eligible to play. However, they might prevail anyway. I think they are a better team than Cannes on paper.

Not really. According to the commentator Milena Radecka Sadurek, there is possibility she will be able to play since quarterfinals.

• Any cedent stream for Łódź- Cannes?

• what are your thoughts on the following matches :

Chemic - Fener

Beizers - Stuttgart

Conegliano - Schwerin

The guest teams are the favourites: Stuttgart may have a harder job as expected, because I learned now, that main attacker Rivers is sick and not with the team today. Conegliano needs a three set win and will do certainly revenge for their desaster in Schwerin...

• If Conegliano won last 3 matches in their pool even with 3:2 each. I think they can still be number in pool because they will have the most victories...

But ofc. 3:0 is logical for them....

• btw..what happened in the first set of Chemik - Fener? it was 19-23 for Chemik...why didnt they win that set ?

seems that Maret is doing her best against good teams to show them "hey! im here! cant you consider me in your team next season"..lol

Turkish middle level teams could consider Thruskina again..she is a useful player where she goes..isnt she ?

• btw..what happened in the first set of Chemik - Fener? it was 19-23 for Chemik...why didnt they win that set ?

seems that Maret is doing her best against good teams to show them "hey! im here! cant you consider me in your team next season"..lol

Turkish middle level teams could consider Thruskina again..she is a useful player where she goes..isnt she ?

Bricio was serving, but still chemik had 2 set balls and when it was 24:22 - grajber attacked into the net and when it was 24:23 chemik had a perfect receprion and mirkovic decided to score the second ball but she failed and fenerbache won the set.

• good game by Vargas and particularly Bricio..i hope Rabadizeva will upgrade her game match by match..her stats look reall bad for this FIRST CL match (Ana seems to have helped the team more than her lol )

Rabadzieva's contribution matters for Fener to imagine bigger things in CL and TL

• Bricio was serving, but still chemik had 2 set balls and when it was 24:22 - grajber attacked into the net and when it was 24:23 chemik had a perfect receprion and mirkovic decided to score the second ball but she failed and fenerbache won the set.

thanks. they had a good/enough margin to win the set with 19-23 indeed

• This is the worst set in Danesi life, She is playing so bad. She can't score, making silly mistakes and She is nowhere in block :white:

Schweriner is again giving hard time to Conegliano, and they took first set 25:23.

Both Sylla and Hill under 30% in attack, I would be so angry at them....