CEV Champions League 2019

• I`m confused.

Uralochka used their bench against Kazan and of course they lost, but against Vitra they play with their main roster? Makes no sense. Had they won the game 2 against Kazan and winning a point today they would have a fair chance in advancing. But why did they not care for the game against Kazan?

Kazan was an away match, today they played at home.

• Fetisova is blocking machine start of this second set :super:

• Ali Koç head of Fenerbahçe sports club is in the hall!! <3

Afaik Fener has almost never lost before when their head was in the hall, let's see what Moscow can do :D

• Fener collapsing in second set, making all sorts of silly errors surely Moscow should take Set 2 at least.

• Did I just see Goncha smile after making a mistake? :lol:

• Vargas inexperience is showing in this match.. But no doubt you can almost guarantee that in a few years if she keeps continue playing high level and injury-free she will be up there with Boskovic and Egonu as the most lethal opposites in their generation

• its one of the worst Vargas matches for sure, despite she is not terrible or anything.

Babat Block is back! :flower: I hope FB wall will be back with that if she keeps her form.

• Efimova is so useless, she doesn't contribute enough in attack and her block in non-existent I wish Lyubushkina subs her..

• Bricio's arm swing is just pure beauty :love:

• Moscow needs more contribution in their OHs, both Ana and Scherban are horrible in this match.. At least Goncharova is having a good game