CEV Champions League 2019

• But Budowlani losing set against Minsk wouldn’t be huge surprise especially because they are playing at home.

• Ecz will guarantee the 1st place no matter what result they get in the last round. If I am ECZ' coach, I will play with all subs and lose the game on purpose. There's nothing better than killing a strong competitor like Imoco in the group match.

• Lodz has their 2 main OH players injured plus Stysiak can't play CL.

They play Polish Cup this weekend. Brakocevic probably won't have time to recover and they depend on her to win.

I'm not sure if they can win against Russians.

I think Lodz will win 3-0 and Conegliano can go pay (...ahem I mean pray) EczV wins

• Either way I hope they make it in the end for the sake of the competition and its level. But it will not be an easy job anymore, even if they win 3-0 they just have to wait and see other teams, they might even drop a set or two with that stress in their own match... It is not likely but still a possibility

• Guidetti said: "Imoco plays the best volleyball in Europe". :lol::lol:

I knew Imoco had zero chance against top european teams, but losing against a team like Savino Del Bene... :whistle:

Another masterpiece by Parisi.

Well you are the last person to make fun of crovolley. You were the one claiming that "scandicci is a terrible team and they are not on the same level with novara and conegliano. There's no way that scandicci can compete with these two and bla bla":whistle: now that scandicci won against conegliano both of the matches, I hope you changed your mind😏

• Well you are the last person to make fun of crovolley. You were the one claiming that "scandicci is a terrible team and they are not on the same level with novara and conegliano. There's no way that scandicci can compete with these two and bla bla":whistle: now that scandicci won against conegliano both of the matches, I hope you changed your mind😏

No, I didn't. They're still a weak team to me. I just watched the 5th set and I wish I didn't, 'cause it was a very awful show: 2 teams choking big time, more mistakes than points and very poor level overall.

Side note: Vasileva had her once in a while decent passing game, ending up with a 33% perfect reception, which is high considering her standards.

Having 2 setting dependant players like Hill and Fabris is a well known problem for Imoco. Lowe can't change anything, 'cause she's another setting dependant player. Here you can see how much Hodge is missed. Sylla is the one who can change something and score out of system, but she's completely unstable along the game. Whenever Wolosz is just fast and not accurate, Imoco collapses.

• Novara, Vitra, Vakif, Savino, Fener the best of their groups.

- Kazan 10 pts (3v) - Play against Vitra

- Moscow 10 pts (4v) - Play against the Police

- Sttugart 9 pts (3v) - Play against Plovdiv

- Lodz 8 pts (3v) - (1,250) - Play against Minsk

- Imoco 8 pts (3v) - (1,100) - Play against LKS

Vitra can enter with the reserves, is already classified and would eliminate a strong team like the Imoco. Moscow is close to the quarterfinals. Sttugart wins by 3: 0 the team of Bulgaria. Lodz can lose set against Misnk, but depending only on him, can close in 3: 0 with ease.

Imoco is in a difficult situation.

• Adenizia in a team like Vakifbank would be a letal weapon. She's a Goddess on the net.

She's 33 already and came out of Brazil too late IMHO. She could have a way better club career.