CEV Champions League 2019

• OK Vakifbank are clearly playing much better than last time but Moscow's performance is just horrible.

They don't block anything, their passing is a disgrace and even when Maja gets a decent pass (almost never) her setting has sucked.

Very disappointing to be honest.

• Vakifbank is literally crushing Moscow. Everyone on the side of Vakif is playing great!

• This game turns out to be a slaughter.

Congrats to Vakif.

• and the difference between vakif and ecz couldnt be more obvious zhu has help of her teammates where boskovic doesnt and that is why vakif has won all those titles last few years and ecz didnt and to think some people wrote zhu is having harder time then bosko cause she has to do all her self :rolll::rolll::rolll:

• The 3rd set ends with 25:8

It's a huge embarrassment for Moscow.

• They only thing I can say is I'm glad I didn't waste much more than an hour of my day watching that mess.

Congrats to Vakifbank for a great performance. I may always want them to lose but there's a reason they win so much, total respect to them.

• and the difference between vakif and ecz couldnt be more obvious zhu has help of her teammates where boskovic doesnt and that is why vakif has won all those titles last few years and ecz didnt

ecz vitra spends tons of money every year, the reason they lose every year is that there is no chemistry within the team... and there is always a deadly weakest points in the team.

First year, kosheleva has reception problem. second year ecz vitra actually plays good and no obvious weak point within the turkish league, however vakifbank has much stronger roster than ecz vitra.

This year ecz vita has obviously weaker middle blocker and setter~~~:teach:

• ecz vitra spends tons of money every year, the reason they lose every year is that there is no chemistry within the team... and there is always a deadly weakest points in the team.

First year, kosheleva has reception problem. second year ecz vitra actually plays good, however vakifbank has much stronger roster than ecz vitra.

This year ecz vita has obviously weaker middle blocker and passer~~~:teach:

weaker passer? I think Larson/Kim/Meliha are probably the best you can get for passing. The weak links are the MB and setter.

• weaker passer? I think Larson/Kim/Meliha are probably the best you can get for passing. The weak links are the MB and setter.

they are good passers,but they cant kill enough balls to save vitra. just like this match ,zhu receive s most of balls and has decent defense and good spike.thats what vitra needs

• Shame for Dinamo for being totally outplayed but in the end the match went as expected.it was good for Dinamo to take advantage of Vaki’s below par play last week, but what Vakif bring to the table is generally a lot more than Dinamo can handle. Vakif have better ball control, better defence, and versatility in offence. They just beat you in so many different ways. A lot of top teams have experienced such similar domination from them. Maybe Egonu and Piccinini will bring out something special..

• ecz vitra spends tons of money every year, the reason they lose every year is that there is no chemistry within the team... and there is always a deadly weakest points in the team.

First year, kosheleva has reception problem. second year ecz vitra actually plays good, however vakifbank has much stronger roster than ecz vitra.

This year ecz vita has obviously weaker middle blocker and passer~~~:teach:

totally agree on every point execpt ecz allways had issues with mbs even when thaisa was there adams was a horrible blocker reason vakif is having so mutch medals is they are having not 1 not 2 but 3 great blocking mbs in their team while vitra is having only 1 or none at all hopefully mororn motta gets fired and they start to hire players that are actually good for the job that needs doing

• why wouldnt he? honestly i think vakıfbank has better chance than other two turkish teams for semi final.i know it sounds absurd. but italian teams has the potential to beat turkish teams. i dont think moscow is up to beating vakıfbank twice in a row. i expect an easy 3 set match from vakıfbank next week. i am sure they'll make necessary adjustments.

judges?