CEV Champions League 2019

• I know winning both always the goal. But at the end of the day what is more important? Winning League Tittle or Champions League? ...I can not even imagine how pissed Vitra`s owners must be feeling....but if they win the League Tittle would it make it up for the CL floopy?

The bugdet of ecz is lower than the 0.01% of the money that has ecz's president. :P:P:P

• yeah what is that all about america not having any pro volleyball league what so ever not for men or women ? taught volleyball is popular in the states seeing nt was really good for the last couple of years both men and women, if college vball is so popular why not make it pro like ? i tried watching some of that college vball and it is just painfull to watch most of the time cause the gameplay is on level of high school teams in europe

The sport isn’t just that popular and kids just see it as a scholarship grant for a college degree. But there is silverlining, for girls the sport has overtaken basketball as a sport that they would try in high school. Maybe in few years a pro league can shape up as the sport keeps getting popular in the women’s side.

NCAA can get boring but once the top 16 teams started gunning for the title the level of play gets really good. Lots of European players who did not turn pro outright are playing there.

• Dude, I also ask you an answer realistically. If I follow your logic, vitra should hire Guietti, Terzic, Lang Ping and Z Gimarez as coach and assistant coaches. For the players, they should hire Zhu, KYK, Rasiz, Maja, Tomkom, Eda, Bosko, Genero, Ogenu and Gabi. But, What if Vitra is still losing with all those people? Now who are you going to blame this time? If you cannot even give an realistic answer, then stop criticizing continually with your useless blah blah.

what 3 posts didnt u get i asked what is the norm and u didnt say even do i asked u 3 times in 3 different posts i gave u a balanced team for both competitions the one with turkish restriction not might fault u dont like the resault u are being silly now that turkish restriction roster is perfectly realistic u should maybe stop critizing other and maybe learn a thing or 2 and stop fanboying certain players when they are crap or are u having issues with understanding english as a language ?

u are the only one blabbering about nothing u asked for the roster i gave u one and now it isnt realistic even thought vakifbank is running almost the same roster minus some players u are a pathetic joke

• Honestly Vitra needs to improve their scouting department instead of chasing finished products only to end up being disappointed with their results.

You have to take risks sometimes when the market have few options to purchase from. You can't really lose and sometimes the gamble can pay off if they look hard enough.

I think it's very hard for them with the present context. What I mean is they build their team around bosko. They need to win something before Bosko pass her prime. If they start to build a new team with a bunch of youngsters, It will take few years before the core team become mature. At that time, Bosko's prime probably will be gone or she will leave the club.

• The sport isn’t just that popular and kids just see it as a scholarship grant for a college degree. But there is silverlining, for girls the sport has overtaken basketball as a sport that they would try in high school. Maybe in few years a pro league can shape up as the sport keeps getting popular in the women’s side.

NCAA can get boring but once the top 16 teams started gunning for the title the level of play gets really good. Lots of European players who did not turn pro outright are playing there.

i saw some games of the last 8 and to be honest it was boring as hell they are playing high school grade of volleyball in europe lot of european players that didnt make a cut in european clubs go to collages in the states what u get from europe are mostly rejects so to say

• The bugdet of ecz is lower than the 0.01% of the money that has ecz's president. :P:P:P

Yea that lol budget wise losing all cups or winning them all, it really does not matter. Eczacıbaşı are playing with not millions but billions of dollars yearly, their volleyball investment is barely anything. But they do want to keep their prestigious 'name' and build upon that... so the worst thing for them has already happened basically = everyone calling them losers.

• I think it's very hard for them with the present context. What I mean is they build their team around bosko. They need to win something before Bosko pass her prime. If they start to build a new team with a bunch of youngsters, It will take few years before the core team become mature. At that time, Bosko's prime probably will be gone or she will leave the club.

the wisdom oozes out of u can u write a realistic roster of the players who gonna achieve all of that according to u?

• what 3 posts didnt u get i asked what is the norm and u didnt say even do i asked u 3 times in 3 different posts i gave u a balanced team for both competitions the one with turkish restriction not might fault u dont like the resault u are being silly now that turkish roster is perfectly realistic u should maybe stop critizing other and maybe learn a thing or 2 and stop fanboying certain players or are u having issues with undertanding english as a language ?

Stop playing stupid, pathetic hypocrite. You know very well what I'm asking for. I already asked you to give us a realistically answer about which coaches and players from the market can fulfil your wish. In your useless list, almost 90% of them are not available or they don't wish to join Vitra. Everyone here who know me well know that I rarely criticize something or someone. But when I bite at a dishonest jerk, I rarely let go.

• the wisdom oozes out of u can u write a realistic roster of the players who gonna achieve all of that according to u

Well, it's a catch 22 for them now. As I said earlier, their root problem is probably structural or systemic. For now, I don't see any players or coach available can fulfil their immediate need. From my opinion they should let Bosko go and start a new team from the scratch. But since they invest so much on Bosko and she's now an international superstart, It's really hard for them to let her go.

• It's sad for me to see Ezcacıbaşı fail, I am rooting for them and Fenerbahçe tbh any day over state controlled VakifBank even though I still like VB as a team, just not the state.

Ezcacıbaşı are definitely the ones that would invest their win in better things, same for FB. But seeing them fail over and over again reminds me of seeing our opposition fail over and over again vs the current gov. lol

Oh well thats a bit off-topic. I want Fenerbahçe-Novara as final with that said!

• Stop playing stupid, pathetic hypocrite. You know very well what I'm asking for. I already asked you to give us a realistically answer about which coaches and players from the market can fulfil your wish. In your useless list, almost 90% of them are not available or they don't wish to join Vitra. Everyone here who know me well know that rarely criticize something or someone. But when I bite at a dishonest jerk, I rarely let go.

the only stupid guy around here is your i asked u 3 times in 3 different posts if there are any restrictions in 3 different posts conserning players and coaches being able to be hired by the club u didnt say anything i gave u a roster with turkish restrictions 3+1 that costs same as the roster in vakifbank that they are using atm the only thing u can bite is your tongue because u just made yourself look really dumb

• the only stupid guy around here is your i asked u 3 times in 3 different posts if there are any restrictions in 3 different posts conserning players and coaches being able to be hired by the club u didnt say anything i gave u a roster with turkish restrictions 3+1 that costs same as the roster in vakifbank that they are using atm the only thing u can bite is your tongue because u just made yourself look really dumb

Well, since you know my "new norme" now, then show us your list again. I repeat the same question to you again. Tell us which coaches and players AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET that fulfil your wish.

• @shukar

And oh btw, I want to add this from my previous comment. In fact, in case you keep playing stupid again, I just give the definition of the word "realistic" from a dictionary to you:

Realistic: having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected.

• Well, since you know my "new norme" now, then show us your list again. I repeat the same question to you again. Tell us which coaches and players AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET that fulfil your wish.

most of the players and coaches i wrote down were available on market at some point in time all ecz had to do is offer more money then vakif or other clubs were those players played so now that u lost an argument u try to shift focus on present available players how about u give us a roster u think can fulfil those expert dreams of yours ? i did write down a roster that would be competitive and cost as mutch as roster of vakifbank costs this year now it is your turn and no more blabbaring write down the names of coaches and players u think would turn ecz fortunes for better i hope i will have some good reading material to read for tomorrow

• Stop quoting shukar please, I blocked him to avoid his nonsense (Has he ever heard something called punctuation marks?) Now I keep seeing his posts since you quote them. He has been banned from the forum previously, I hope admins will take the initiative and ban him again. All he does is insulting trainers/players😒

• most of the players and coaches i wrote down were available on market at some point in time all ecz had to do is offer more money then vakif or other clubs were those players played so now that u lost an argument u try to shift focus on present available players how about u give us a roster u think can fulfil those expert dreams of yours ? i did write down a roster that would be competitive and cost as mutch as roster of vakifbank costs this year now it is your turn and no more blabbaring write down the names of coaches and players u think would turn ecz fortunes for better i hope i will have some good reading material to read for tomorrow

Let's analyze those people in your list.

guidetti : everybody know that vakifbank is his second home and there is zero rumor that he's wish to move to another club.

rasic: probably, but very unlikely. I put my money that she will move either to Italy or to an Asian country.

danessi: LOL, Tell me what was the last time an Italian player of her level move to Turkey?

Zhu: It's official that she will be back to China.

Gabi: probably, But unlikely. the last brazilian players (Sheila, Nathalia and Thaisa) didn't have too much positive experience with Turkish club.

Boskovic: She's already with Vitra

De genaro: Her club will never let her go, Also like danessi, tell me what was last time an Italian player like her playing in a turkish club.

Maja: She already expresses she want to experience new challenge, which means very unlikely she want to go back to Vitra.

I also want to add this. Most of them are not available in the market now. As for the transfer rumors, even the most unreliable rumors, we never hear anything about those coach or players want to move or will be moved to vitra.

Edit: Another thing, Let say that Vitra was able to grant your unrealistic wish. But if the team is still losing, who are going to blame this time?