CEV Champions League 2019

• Vakifbank is a very balanced and experienced team now compared to last two years. For my point of view, imoco volley is the only competitor for vakifbank in this year's champions league . :teach:

Sorry and I don't want to be rude, but your constant emoticon :teach: in almost each of your comment is freaking annoying. This gives an impression that you're a smartass who know everything and you want to teach us something. But let's be clear, I didn't say you did something disrespectful and you have the right to do whatever you want. But I just let you know what is my perception regarding your emoticon in almost each of your comment.

• Sorry and I don't want to be rude, but your constant emoticon :teach: in almost each of your comment is freaking annoying. This gives an impression that you're a smartass who know everything and you want to teach us something. But let's be clear, I didn't say you did something disrespectful and you have the right to do whatever you want. But I just let you know what is my perception regarding your emoticon in almost each of your comment.

Well, please just keep smiling, I like to predict ~~~that is all. I predicted ecz vitra will lose to imoco volley due to its poor middlbe blocker and setter. It happens now.:teach:

• Well, please just keep smiling, I like to predict ~~~that is all. I predicted ecz vitra will lose to imoco volley due to its poor middlbe blocker and setter. It happens now.:teach:

Well, If you read clearly what I wrote, you will realize that it has nothing to do with the content of your comments. But it's OK, keep doing whatever you like.

• Well, If you read clearly what I wrote, you will realize that it has nothing to do with the content of your comments. But it's OK, keep doing whatever you like.

Just keep calm do not get annoyed and do not say disrespectful words to other people. Then you are allowed to say anything relevant to champinos league in this forum!:teach:

• Just keep calm do not get annoyed and do not say disrespectful words to other people. Then you are allowed to say anything relevant to champinos league in this forum!:teach:

Well, I challenge you to show me one single person, which I said something disrespectful, didn't behave disrespectfully and/or dishonestly to me or to some users or to some players/coaches. If you find this person, then I promise you that I will ban myself. But for now, I think you should instead asking yourself why people don't give a shxxt about most of your comments.

• Well, I challenge you to show me one single person, which I said something disrespectful, didn't behave disrespectfully to me or to some users or to some players/coaches. If you find this person, then I promise you that I will ban myself. But for now, I think you should instead asking yourself why people don't give a shxxt about most of your comments.

I am talking about the general rules in this forum. You still do not say disrespectful words now. Say what you want to say and do not care other comments. Enjoy volleyball~~:lol:

• I am talking about the general rules in this forum. You still do not say disrespectful words now. Say what you want to say and do not care other comments. Enjoy volleyball~~:lol:

Sorry, I don't give a fk about your so called "general rules". If someone behave disrespectfully, dishonestly and constantly to me or to some users or to some players/coaches, it will be a joy for me to pi$$ this person off. I'm pretty sure you know who I'm. If You can find in my old "disrespectful" comment which I attack someone didn't behave disrespectfully nor dishonestly to me or to some users or to some players/coaches, I still promise you that I will ban myself. I think you should seize this opportunity to get rid off to me forever.

• So the most likely final is now VakifBank vs. Conegliano and the most likely winner the defending champions from Istanbul too - any surprise is welcome, by the way, there is no need for VakifBank to win already the fifth time this competition IMHO :) .

• first of all i didn't insult anyone here first hoyhoy was calling me pathetic jerk and what not i answered the same

second:i asked u 3 times in 3 different posts if there are any limit to budget,players or coaches that could be hired u yourself didn't say anything i wrote u down 2 types of roster dream team of ecz and balanced roster of ecz as of players u are the one making excuses and presumptions example rasic probably but very unlikely gabi:probably but unlikely how ,do u know did u speak with all the players yourself ?zhu first choice of a club was actually vitra but they didnt feel the need to hire her they thought they could win with the roster they have planned and i if u read my posts u would see i wrote down naz instead of ognjenovic in balanced roster and they could of gotten her when she changed clubs from fener to vakif they didnt feel the need to do so just like they didnt feel the need to sign zhu all the players mentioned were available for grabs as for coaches instead of guidetti what stoped them from hiring terzic or ze roberto i know u will make some insane excuse now

what i find pathethic is fanboyism of players in general on this forum if u are volleyball fan then u are doing this sport no service with this childlish like fanboyism u should focus on quality of the players game and not if u like something about them i have no problem calling my favorite players crap when they are performing like crap

as of excuses that u say i write those are all facts was kosheeleva only good at wch yes she was after that competition she was more on bench then in game was thaisa injured in mid season and out for the rest of her contract with vitra yeah she was,did ecz had mb blocking issues for the last 3-4 years yes they had so facts only,did ecz have setter issues since maja left them yes they did facts did motta fail before with ecz yes he did

seems to me u dont like facts my friend

just an answer but i know some people are gonna see it as attack on someone or drama as they say

• first of all i didn't insult anyone here first hoyhoy was calling me pathetic jerk and what not i answered the same

second:i asked u 3 times in 3 different posts if there are any limit to budget,players or coaches that could be hired u yourself didn't say anything i wrote u down 2 types of roster dream team of ecz and balanced roster of ecz as of players u are the one making excuses and presumptions example rasic probably but very unlikely gabi:probably but unlikely how ,do u know did u speak with all the players yourself ?zhu first choice of a club was actually vitra but they didnt feel the need to hire her they thought they could win with the roster they have planned and i if u read my posts u would see i wrote down naz instead of ognjenovic in balanced roster and they could of gotten her when she changed clubs from fener to vakif they didnt feel the need to do so just like they didnt feel the need to sign zhu all the players mentioned were available for grabs as for coaches instead of guidetti what stoped them from hiring terzic or ze roberto i know u will make some insane excuse now

what i find pathethic is fanboyism of players in general on this forum if u are volleyball fan then u are doing this sport no service with this childlish like fanboyism u should focus on quality of the players game and not if u like something about them i have no problem calling my favorite players crap when they are performing like crap

as of excuses that u say i write those are all facts was kosheeleva only good at wch yes she was after that competition she was more on bench then in game was thaisa injured in mid season and out for the rest of her contract with vitra yeah she was,did ecz had mb blocking issues for the last 3-4 years yes they had so facts only,did ecz have setter issues since maja left them yes they did facts did motta fail before with ecz yes he did

seems to me u dont like facts my friend

1: You're well known for attacking players and coaches abusively and constantly and I remember very well who you're. Only in this t tread, there are already several users had pointed out your pathetic behaviors. It's Ok for expressing our frustration and our disappointment for some players didn't perform what we expected or for some coaches who take bad decisions. But keep bashing players and/or coaches abusively and constantly without providing any valid justification or solution is freaking annoying.

2: I already gave you all parameters your need to answer my question (same budget, same conditions and same goals than this season or one of three last seasons of your choice). All I ask you is to give us a precise, concrete and REALISTIC answer. In your list, only two players which Vitra had little chance realistically to bring them to the club. To hire all those people from your list, Vitra probably need at least double or even more of their budget (base on the budget of three last seasons) to convince them all to play for the club. Even with such unrealistic budget, I'm pretty sure, half of those people will still refuse to play for Vitra.

3: I'm not a fan of Vitra and I don't hate this club either, and everybody here know this. So for this, your retarded accusation which I'm a fanboy has zero validity.

4: Let's say we fire all players and coaches you hate and we hire unrealistically all those players and coaches you like. If the team is still losing, then now who are you going to blame this time?

• 1st i m only saying the facts u are the ones that can t see past your fanboyism of players and coaches and percieve that as an attack what makes u really pathethic fanboys is that u can t say anything bad about players or coaches that u worship it doesnt help them and it doesnt help the game called volleyball

2nd i gave u 2 rosters one is dream team of vitra second is balanced realistic team of vitra i asked u 3 times to explain if there were any limitations before i even wrote a roster u didnt specify none then u blamed me for your mistake of not clarifing in the first place and no vitra doesnt need double the money cause larson costs 1mil and kim is around that amount as well only gibby is making bit less then rasic i think and rest of vitra mbs are making same amount of money as are eda or vakif(turkish) mbs so costs is pretty much the same u have failed miserbly all the players i wrote in balanced roster where attainable by vitra at a certain point in time but they choose not to sign them

3 never said u hated ecz where did u get that from ? dont know where u got those retarded ideas from

4 if that team that i wrote loses then i m not gonna blame anyone cause i know every position in that team is being filled with best possible players

which isnt the case with vitra today cuase they have bad setter and bad mbs and stats prove that stats also prove kim has been a bad this year as well so i m only stating facts which can be checked

5 zhu first club of choice was actually vitra dont know if u knew that they didnt feel like signing her,they could of signed rasic as well when her contract expired same with naz ,gizem ,vakifbank mbs and gabi it is not like somebody forced all of those players at gun point and said if u sign for vitra we gonna shot u lmao they could of done same with terzic or ze roberto but they choose not to the failure of vitra managment is apperent for the last 3-4 years they are struggling with blocking mbs for as mutch as long ,for u every player i mentioned is unrealistic which is retarded argument u assume loads of crazy stuff like rasic could join but probably wouldnt u said same thing for gabi and yet u didnt give any explanation what so ever u just pulling the information out of your behind how do u know they wouldnt join vitra did u talk to them all in face ?

6 u still didnt write any roster yourself u just keep attacking others so i say write the roster down and stop beahaving like a child cause all u doing is assuming stuff and insulting others and if u knew me from the past they why hide behind the fake account that u made just to bash me

7 u know fanboyism is strong on this forum when loads of people actually are considering hooker to still be one of the top opp in the world atm that is how bad it is

• 1: Well, you can give your "facts" without bashing the players or coaches. No one here deny that KIM didn't play well, same for Adams and Kosheleva. No one here deny Motta may take some bad decisions either. But keep bashing these players or coaches as if they are the unique cause of Vitra failure without giving any justification and solution is freaking annoying. And go fk with your retarded accusation that I'm fanboy. Everybody here know me that I'm not a fan of those players or coaches you're attacking.

2: You're such pathetic dishonest piece of shxxt. I already gave you the parameters (same budget, same conditions and same goals than this seasons or last three season) before you write your roasters down. But now you blame me that I didn't provide you any condition or limitation for your roasters. You even quote my parameters with your roasters. Seriously, do you have any self-respect and integrity left in you pathetic mind? As for your roaster of "dream" team for the international competition, you just name few players (Larson, Kim, Razic and Gibby) to justify your budget as comparison. But you omit to mention that all your seven world class players are freaking expensive. Most of those players are very successful and they are happy with their club. This means Vitra needs to give to these players far more moneys to convince them to leave their club and play for Vitra. This situation apply to Guidetti as well. You're also asking seven world class foreign players which is more than in 2016. As for Zhu, it's official that she will return back to China and this is not even a rumor anymore. She's already the most expensive player in the world. This means Vitra needs to give Zhu and bribe Lang Ping with ton and ton of money to convince her to not go back to China. Yeah... your roasters is definitely unrealistic and you're also a pathetic and dishonest piece of shxxt.

3: I never say that you accuse me I hate vitra. I mentioned I'm not a fan of vitra nor I hate this club because I just want to show that I'm neutral about this club.

4: As I said earlier and I say it again. If KIM, Adams or Kosheleva were already playing badly but Vitra still sign them, then I would agree with you. But this is not the case. As for the setter and the MBs, I ask you again, which players available at that time could fulfill your wish? I'm not a fan of Motta, but I still think he's an excellent coach (market availability context). He might make some bad decisions. But I don't think we should keep bashing at him as if he's the principale cause of vitra's failure.

5: When I ask you a present and realistic scenario, I'm not asking you about the past. Vitra had already larson and Bosko and they are not cheap. At that time, probably Vitra would burst their budget if they accept the demand of Zhu's agent. But regarding your roasters, tell us what was the last time where the best OH in the world, the best OPP in the world, the best MB in the world, the best setter in the world and the best libero in the world playing together in a same club?

6: I already gave you my answer you dishonest piece of shxxt. I say it again. In my opinion, the problem of Vitra is probably structural or systemic. I don't think any player or coach available in the present market will fulfill their immediate need. You can add any world class players you want in your list. But as long as they don't fix their structural or systemic problem, they will repeat the same failure.

• Siriously, this is getting annoying. Stop it, guys.

Side note: I wonder why pope likes both of their posts, when they basically put the finger to each others; "it's your fault", "no, it's yours". :lol:

• Siriously, this is getting annoying. Stop it, guys.

Side note: I wonder why pope likes both of their posts, when they basically put the finger to each others; "it's your fault", "no, it's yours". :lol:

C'mon, stop this fake indignation. A great numbers of users here (probably yourself) enjoy this kind of drama fight. Bring your popcorn and your beer and enjoy the spectacle.

• A little drama is fine but this isn't even entertaining. Basically you guys have been repeating the same posts over and over for hours and then insulting each other. I admit I found it funny at first but it's just boring now.

• A little drama is fine but this isn't even entertaining. Basically you guys have been repeating the same posts over and over for hours and then insulting each other. I admit I found it funny at first but it's just boring now.

Well, If you can point out few things I said about him are incorrect, then I will stop. You know who I'm. So just enjoy the spectacle.