CEV Champions League 2019

• I don't know why Fatma was never used. Fener's OHs were horrible, Fatma couldn't have done a worse job than either of them today so I think it was a waste to have her sitting on the bench all night.

if fatma came in, fener reception and deffense .....i cant image it

• You all said that Fener is good team, I saw everything but not team play.

Vargas got 47 sets in just 3 sets. That is crazy !

• But girl can't block to save her life :whistle:

And She blocked 2 two time, but okey.

Robin is one of the best MB in the World. Their is no doubt. Danesi and Folie too. Conegliano has crazy good MBs trio.

• if fatma came in, fener reception and deffense .....i cant image it

Fatma is not that terrible in reception and defense, she is much better than Bricio in that regard for sure and she would spike better than Rabadzhieva today. They needed her, she was key vs VakifBank lets not forget.

• Terzic has to be more serious and alert too next time, lately he was a little annoyed I saw but as a head coach he shouldn't have made those mistakes that cost him 1-1! He did 2 in set ending. At 19-21>>19-22 (became 20-21 ) and 23-23>>23-24 (became 24-23)

That is just handing over a win to an opponent.

• Vakifbank is stronger in CL than in TL.

True but they are still a super strong team. If a team can beat Vakif (even just the TL team) they can beat Conegliano.

I expect Conegliano to make the final but Fenerbahce still have a chance, don't celebrate too much yet.

• But girl can't block to save her life :whistle:

Today she had some really important touches in block to slow the ball down, so Conegliano could win the point in the end

• FB over-relied on Vargas a little on this game. That's a lot of weight to put on a 19 year olds shoulders. Even for someone with ice in their veins. Over all Conegliano just played a much better game today but not convincingly enough to say that for sure they have the next game in the bag.

• Imoco volley plays normally and gives chance to fenerbache at set2&3. However, fener plays even worse and gives back the chance. I hope to see a more exciting match next time. Fener should focuses on Turkish league now. They already lose one to THY.

• Robin once again had a great game. She is among the best 3 middle blockers in the world

How could you call such a bad blocker as top 3 mb? 🤔 Rasic, Eda, Danesi, Adenizia, Yan, Fetisova, Veljkovic are all better overall MBs. If you're talking about attacking MBs, then again still way behind of American MBs such as Akinradewo, Adams, Jackson etc

• Kim Hill's "Petite Pinky mal seizure" or how to steal a point in plain sight

I suppose this is appropriate to happen to Fenerbache considering what we are seeing in Turkey's current mayoral elections......:wall:

I think the lady in the foreground understands what just happened.

Fortunately this did not happen to Guidetti or his head would have exploded and by the time it was all said and done the call would have been reversered but he would have been given a penalty point and a red card ejection....:evil:

• How could you call such a bad blocker as top 3 mb? 🤔 Rasic, Eda, Danesi, Adenizia, Yan, Fetisova, Veljkovic are all better overall MBs. If you're talking about attacking MBs, then again still way behind of American MBs such as Akinradewo, Adams, Jackson etc

Yes, maybe Robin isn’t top-3, but according to statistics (CL, Italian Championship) she isn’t “such a bad blocker” in comparison with MB you listed (permanent injuries don’t help her)

• How could you call such a bad blocker as top 3 mb? 🤔 Rasic, Eda, Danesi, Adenizia, Yan, Fetisova, Veljkovic are all better overall MBs. If you're talking about attacking MBs, then again still way behind of American MBs such as Akinradewo, Adams, Jackson etc

Their is no way that you put Adenizia, Fetisova over her and Jackson as better attacker. Come on.

Their is the reason why She is playing in one of the best club in the World. And before Conegliano She played in Vakifbank.

• Their is no way that you put Adenizia, Fetisova over her and Jackson as better attacker. Come on.

Their is the reason why She is playing in one of the best club in the World. And before Conegliano She played in Vakifbank.

Buijs also played in Vakıfbank before but it doesn't make her top 3 outside hitter in the world:aww:

Fetisova is one of best blocker in the world and definitely better than Robin. Robin might be a better attacker than Fetisova but to me, blocking is the primary function of a middle-blocker. That's I don't consider 'only attacking MBs' as best.

Did you see Jackson this season? She is the most consistent attacker of GS. She is just unlucky that USA has Akinradewo and Adams as well.

• Buijs also played in Vakıfbank before but it doesn't make her top 3 outside hitter in the world:aww:

Fetisova is one of best blocker in the world and definitely better than Robin. Robin might be a better attacker than Fetisova but to me, blocking is the primary function of a middle-blocker. That's I don't consider 'only attacking MBs' as best.

Did you see Jackson this season? She is the most consistent attacker of GS. She is just unlucky that USA has Akinradewo and Adams as well.

Fetisova ???? Top MB? I think No, she's very weak in attack.