CEV Champions League 2019

• i am happy for Egonu is gonna play in İmoco. Carlini is the worst setter who I've seen. Playing with only Egonu ??? Oh my God, how creative you are:whistle: hope Carlini will go and never come back. She is really nerve wrecking. Veljkovic, Chirichella and Barsch are useless because of her stupid overusing Egonu. Egonu deserves everything. I think Vakifbank is gonna make plans of beating Novara in Italy which Galatasaray did last year. Poor Veljkovic, Poor Chirichella they already forget their attacking skills. Poor Egonu, who can't rest at least for one point.

Egonu is next level, otherwise did you see her sets to Egonu? It was also so bad for the poor girl, Conegliano next season will be crazy.

• Zhu Ting was really bad today,

get over it fanboys lmao

Cansu doesn't get over a million dollars a year, Zhu couldn't do what Egonu did today=facts now this doesn't mean she is terrible or that she won't be good next match, so calm those titties and lets wait for next match instead of taking ur frustration out on me XD

Oh pls. Next time If Eda plays bad, I'll come and say she deserves minimum wages of the third world country.

• To be honest, Carlini wasn't much better than Cansu.

Her setting to Position 3 was just horrible as usual and to Position 4 was not consitent at all.

However, her reverse sets were at least okay. As long as she set the high ball with okay quality, Egonu could kill them.

• Well. i havent

Same old story with Vakifbank...whenever Zhu is not playing well they can`t win...surprise surprise.

I feel bad for Zhu, she simply can not have a night off. Only Rasic and Di Luliu helped a little.

Egonu 30 points in 30 sets....:white::white::white:

Novara had a good plan, they served very well and found Zhu a lot, Zhu got 32 serves and not able to fully concentrated on offense.

• It seems italian club will begin to rule the champions league from this year~~~~ The turkish club dynasty will be over~~~:teach:

I thought it will happen next year until zhuting leaves vakifbank. However, it happens even sooner~~~ :what:

The new generation of italian players are improving fast!:what:

• I deleted my message, shouldn't lower myself to that level... Sorry.

The problem of this forum is everyone taking conclusions after 1 match, I did the same from time to time. Neither Turkish club is even eliminated yet, according to rumours many Turkish clubs will invest more next season. PTT and Sariyer are 2 (rich) clubs entering VVSL too from 2nd division. So no Turkish club dynasty is not over, we can't say that yet imo.

• lol.

I deleted my message, shouldn't lower myself to that level... Sorry.

The problem of this forum is everyone taking conclusions after 1 match, I did the same from time to time. Neither Turkish club is even eliminated yet, according to rumours many Turkish clubs will invest more next season. PTT and Sariyer are 2 (rich) clubs entering VVSL too from 2nd division. So no Turkish club dynasty is not over, we can't say that yet imo.

• so zhu ting's haters must laugh a lot this night.yes ,she is playing bad today. she cant make her reception100% perfection and cant make her attack efficiency 100%.

• Well. i havent

Novara had a good plan, they served very well and found Zhu a lot, Zhu got 32 serves and not able to fully concentrated on offense.

That's true. I'm simply shocked by those who only compare Eginu and Zhu's attacking but ignoring the fact that Egonu does not receive the ball while Zhu had 32 receptions.

• Melissa Vargas will be likely Turkish next season, you can imagine what crazy team Fenerbahçe can build! Both mayors from Ankara and Istanbul want to invest more in sports, as well as Aydin.