CEV Champions League 2019

• I deleted my message, shouldn't lower myself to that level... Sorry.

The problem of this forum is everyone taking conclusions after 1 match, I did the same from time to time. Neither Turkish club is even eliminated yet, according to rumours many Turkish clubs will invest more next season. PTT and Sariyer are 2 (rich) clubs entering VVSL too from 2nd division. So no Turkish club dynasty is not over, we can't say that yet imo.

Thy´s president said at the beginning of this season they want to win Champions League in 2-3 years, so...

If a rich company like that one invest more money in the team, they can do it.

• Thy´s president said at the beginning of this season they want to win Champions League in 2-3 years, so...

If a rich company like that one invest more money in the team, they can do it.

True THY in fact might be the richest company in all of volleyball (more than Eczacıbaşı? I think), they will be a force in the future.

PTT from 2nd league can be another one btw, I'm curious to what they will say, cause they're rich too.

• Melissa Vargas will be likely Turkish next season, you can imagine what crazy team Fenerbahçe can build! Both mayors from Ankara and Istanbul want to invest more in sports, as well as Aydin.

Sorry but They will not have chance against Conegliano.

• This loss is not on Cansu... It is not her fault none of her spikers can hit any balls.

Sloetjes....I love her, but she simply can`t play like this. This is how a very mediocre would play. Good thing she`s leaving Vakifbank. Kelsey 0/12 OMG imagine if Busa played this terrible how much hate she would get.

Egonu got a bunch of bad sets and she still managed to score.

Vakifbank will be just fine is Zhu plays well next game...but if she does not ...oh well..

at the same time Egonu can easily beat any team on her own. Even if Zhu and SLoetjes plays well they will still need Egonu to only play so-so ....Egonu is just out of this world.

• Sorry but They will not have chance against Conegliano.

Conegliano should do their best to finally win CL after 100 yrs, maybe next year or now.

VB and EczV are here to stay, Fenerbahçe next to them. GS and BJK can invest if they want. And THY and PTT will be the new VB and Eczacibasi likely, than there is historically volleyball friendly teams in the rise like Aydın, Sarıyer and to lesser extent Nilüfer.

I can't imagine VVSL in couple years :super:and the thing is president of most of these actually said they want to invest CL winner level to their teams so it will be epic! Maybe Fabris can play in 2nd league :lol:

• agreed. cuz "that nigerian girl" is a real deal.

Sorry, this comment is embrassing and you should be banned.

We are volleyball fans, don’t create hate because our teams lost, federation members made wrong decision or referee made a mistake - we still discuss about other HUMANS! It’s so easy to forget so basic stuff...

• Sorry, this comment is embrassing and you should be banned.

We are volleyball fans, don’t create hate because our teams lost, federation members made wrong decision or referee made a mistake - we still discuss about other HUMANS! It’s so easy to forget so basic stuff...

why. i am not creating hate. egonu is my favorite player. even crovolley will confirm how much i love her.

• Conegliano should do their best to finally win CL after 100 yrs, maybe next year or now.

VB and EczV are here to stay, Fenerbahçe next to them. GS and BJK can invest if they want. And THY and PTT will be the new VB and Eczacibasi likely, than there is historically volleyball friendly teams in the rise like Aydın, Sarıyer and to lesser extent Nilüfer.

I can't imagine VVSL in couple years :super:and the thing is president of most of these actually said they want to invest CL winner level to their teams so it will be epic! Maybe Fabris can play in 2nd league :lol:

IMO there arent that many TOP players in the world (and especially in Turkey to be honest) to play in that clubs. Of course many good players will retire after the Olympics, and for now we can see only few young players who can become world class

• 'Thunder and lightning it's getting exciting...':dance4:

Oh don't mind me, just trying to break the ice here and restore calmness with a Sergey Lazarev hit.

• IMO there arent that many TOP players in the world (and especially in Turkey to be honest) to play in that clubs. Of course many good players will retire after the Olympics, and for now we can see only few young players who can become world class

There is enough players of course easily now and surely in the future and Turkish youth level always is on top but just gets wasted. Turkey wants to be a powerhouse in volleyball for in the future! When there will be many top clubs that will be better for them, lets hope they raise the foreigners limit too like Italians to 4.