CEV Champions League 2019

• In this forum you can be:

1) racist

2) transphobic

3) xenophobic

What else?

• This result a disgrace for Turkish volleyball...

Vakıf got beaten 3-0 to a team whose only reliable receiver is 40 year old...

There were signs that Turkish league has been slowly becoming the new Azerbaijan...

All money and no soul...

I considered Vakıf as the last man standing, apparently they have given up also...

• Part of the problem in Turkey is that the league competitive level is so shallow so many games during the season are not competitive. In Italy there are only two teams you can not use your starting six and expect a win. This higher level of overall competitiveness requires that the teams be sharper all through the season. Sometimes a team can't just "turn it on" and we saw that today.

Novara just lost to Pomi last week in 4 sets using their starting players. But it was shocking to see Vakif be so badly beaten and Guidetti didn't even get a red card in his response. Even he seems to be caught in some strange malaise for this to happen. He could not rant and rave to rally his team. Maybe his mind has already gone to the national team.

• Oh my god you guys.. Vakif lost a single game to Novara! Not 13 matches in a row.. even it they lose the next, Novara is a good team. Remember how Pomi beat them 3-0 in the CL final, with a much weaker team..

I don't see the point in making any conclusions and even start fights after one match.. you can't say Vakif is a great team, and after they lose a match say they are declining.. same for certain players... When Milena is saving them with having 8 blocks per match, she's so important and a goddess, but then she plays bad and she should be gone next season.. like stick to an opinion.

• Guidetti responded a tweet written by some Vakif supporter. He said that strong vakif is gone and there isnt determination in the players eyes, like they dont care about the result. So he must be very upset at his players.

• Egonu is the Italian equivalent of what Destinee Hooker once was. The major difference is Egonu will not be kicked off the Italian national team even though she is sometimes seen as a bit of a diva plus she most likely will not have two babies in the heart of her best playing years.

• I mean We already know that Seria A is way competive than Turkish league. Seria A have much more quality teams.

And I’m sorry, Turkish league will be even worst with years to come if they don’t change something with their bad local players. You can buy foreign but you need good local players.

You need Cuban young girl to become Turkish to rais up your level of league.

Yeah Fener will get her and they will lose Eda. And many other girls who are so so players, but I don’t see any special players that are coming except Ebrar and young MB from Vakif.

Italy is full of young talents, that is huge differents.

• Conegliano should do their best to finally win CL after 100 yrs, maybe next year or now.

VB and EczV are here to stay, Fenerbahçe next to them. GS and BJK can invest if they want. And THY and PTT will be the new VB and Eczacibasi likely, than there is historically volleyball friendly teams in the rise like Aydın, Sarıyer and to lesser extent Nilüfer.

I can't imagine VVSL in couple years :super:and the thing is president of most of these actually said they want to invest CL winner level to their teams so it will be epic! Maybe Fabris can play in 2nd league :lol:

Maybe She can but until that happend She is playing in the strongest league and in one of the best clubs in the World :)

• Congrats Novara. Actually Vakıf seemed quite strange to me. Sloetjes, Robinson and Rasic looked like very tired. I know Vakıf’s power. If they play as usual, they pass to final in Italy. They will show something I believe.

• last season Novara won against Gala in Istanbul and wasn't at that game Kosheleva got injured? Everyone assumed Gala was done. But in Italy Egonu still had a great game with 20 points.... but who scored 36🙃😱...?!!!!.

Is not like Novara will win simply because they are playing at home. Egonu still gotta have another game like tonight. Vakifbank can loose but they won't go down without a fight ( at least I hope.... cuz is they play like they did tonight .....)

• Ofc everything can change, and they can win 3:0 too, I have huge respect for Eczacibasi and Vakifbank but before every match a lot users are always giving 0% chance. And look how it finished.

Start to respect others and everyone will respect you.

• Someone is seriously blaming Rašić of all people for this loss?! :rolll:

I simply cannot believe Vakifbank will play this poorly again, so I don't think anything's decided yet. And Egonu could have a day off too. God knows Novara has had plenty of craptastic performances in the Italian league this season, it can happen again. Anyway, whatever happens, I wouldn't want to see them go down without a fight in the rematch. And the same goes for the other semi. Let's see some excitement!

• Congrats Novara. Actually Vakıf seemed quite strange to me. Sloetjes, Robinson and Rasic looked like very tired. I know Vakıf’s power. If they play as usual, they pass to final in Italy. They will show something I believe.

New season is coming, a lot of changes are coming. Who knows what is in their heads.

I believe Sloetjes is not happy that She got replaced with Haak. It is not the same.

• Those early transfer announcements are definately a team chemistry killer. Still, Fabris, who is very tight with her teammates knows that she is gone from the team next year but she gave a great performance in her last match. I guess both Fabris and Egonu want to show their teammates some love and so far are going out with a bang.

What we saw today from Vakif is that maybe Guidetti has already lost his team and their thoughts have moved on to national teams and next year. We'll know in Vakif's case both in CL and Turkish league.

• TIll the ball is in play, everything can happen! Who would think that Imoco would win golden set in Istanbul against Eczacibasi? But hey, they did it! Thats clear that Vakif wont play two terrible matches in a row, Im sure they will learn a lot from this huge loss. But to be honest, I would like to see Novara in Berlin, mostly because of Piccinini. Thats her last season and she deserves to take part in that special, first ever Super FInal. She is the living legend and I wish her best.

• Things are gonna be tough for Vakif now. I mean, Novara is no Dinamo Moscow, so... But of course they still have a chance.

Novara simply outplayed Vakif today in every aspect, especially from the service line, Vakif was under a lot of pressure and cracked eventually, on the other hand, Novara's reception was surprisingly stable. Vakif is known for their strong block, but today they hardly touched anything, they couldn't stop anyone. I don't know what happened to Kelsey, she seemed scared the whole time, she only received a handful of balls, yet she couldn't kill any, biggest disappointment today.

I think Di Luglio played quite well today!:super:

• I have to be honest. I haven’t watched the match because I was working again :down:, but when I opend cev result first thing that I saw was 3:0 and I was like, Novara you could won at least one set against Vakif but after I checked the score again I was like, wtf and I started to :lol::lol::lol: And I couldn’t wait to read all the comments here.

I’m only said because SHAME is not here ;(