CEV Champions League 2019

• Wolosz-Egonu

Bartsch - Zhu

Eda - Fetisova

De Gennaro.

Wtf ??

Eda didn’t deserve her award at all !!!!

I can’t beliebe that Eda and Fetisova got award and Robin didn’t :gone:

• Wtf ??

Eda didn’t deserve her award at all !!!!

I can’t beliebe that Eda and Fetisova got award and Robin didn’t :gone:

I agree! I think Robin should have got an award instead of Fetisova:roll:

• what i wonder is if conegliano is ever gonna win cl.

i mean they barely got out of group with the help of not one but two other teams.

in the qf your opponent crushed you in first game but their best player is not in her best shape in the second game and due to foreign rule they dont have any good back-up like you do in that position and you take advantage of that.

in the sf in the second set they should have lost the set but not only did they get away with an out call(it should have been called block-out and fb should have gotten the point) they bought the referees and made them call out a flat-out block-out call. that set was way more crucial than it may have seemed. and in the final you get to avoid the best team. i mean what more do you want? if you cant win in these conditions, when are you going to, right?

• I don't agree. In the begining off the season, Danesi didn't play at a high level. Later on she played much better, but today she also wasn't good, exept for the third set. Robin was more consistent during the season. She was the only one who really wanted to win today on the side off Imoco.

• Here I should make important correction, Skowronska didn’t give any transphobic comment, she said that for her anyone can be gay, hetero, trans and she doesn’t has problems with the world. But when she has to play against woman who was man before, then she has problem. She played already for many years with and in front of many players and she sees the difference. That was her point.

you guys are definitely missing the point. The things that he said are official crimes and while you guys are defending that troll, he doesn’t even bother to come and say “sorry, i was misunderstood or i don’t know what i was thinking”. Do you know why? He meant it when he said those things. And i bet he is going to say more!

But no worries, i will still be around to back you up when he comes and makes a racist/transphobic/homophobic statement.

• for the seven consecutive years vakıfbank or the teams that beat vakıfbank won the whole thing. i am glad this trend continued today. you cant just avoid vakıfbank and win it all. no vulturing. you gotta beat the best team(unless you are the best team) to be champion.

• what i wonder is if conegliano is ever gonna win cl.

i mean they barely got out of group with the help of not one but two other teams.

in the qf your opponent crushed you in first game but their best player is not in her best shape in the second game and due to foreign rule they dont have any good back-up like you do in that position and you take advantage of that.

in the sf in the second set they should have lost the set but not only did they get away with an out call(it should have been called block-out and fb should have gotten the point) they bought the referees and made them call out a flat-out block-out call. that set was way more crucial than it may have seemed. and in the final you get to avoid the best team. i mean what more do you want? if you cant win in these conditions, when are you going to, right?

I think they need to shut down their club because they won silver at CL.

Enough is enough.

• I don't agree. In the begining off the season, Danesi didn't play at a high level. Later on she played much better, but today she also wasn't good, exept for the third set. Robin was more consistent during the season. She was the only one who really wanted to win today on the side off Imoco.

Danesi saved Imoco endless times with her blocking skills. I can't say the same about Robin.

• I think they need to shut down their club because they won silver at CL.

Enough is enough.

winning it all is all that matters. if you win you win, if you dont you dont. imoco didnt win, once again.

maybe they should create their volleyball culture instead of buying other team's players every season.

i know you are extremely confident that they'll win next year now that egonu is gonna join them and zhu is gone. i suggest you dont hold onto that thought too much. semi finals are two games. final is one game. anything can happen. its not like they are 7 game series. plus fb will be very scary team. also people are gonna count vakıfbank out and i think they are gonna make some surprises next season.

• But Robin has better stats on blocks in CL than Danesi (Robin 36 killing blocks (0,86 set average), Danesi 25 (0,76))

Danesi shared the starting position for months with Folie, before taking it over for good. I guess it is just okay Robin has more points. My point is that Robin is a regular good player, Danesi is a silent weapon (the X factor of the team) most of the times.

• Danesi saved Imoco endless times with her blocking skills. I can't say the same about Robin.

Robin is a better attacker, but also had a lot of good touches during the season!

But we will not come out of this anyway, because I think de Kruijf is a good player and you don't seem to like her. Luckily everyone has a different opinion, otherwise the world would be very boring;)

• Danesi shared the starting position for months with Folie, before taking it over for good. I guess it is just okay Robin has more points. My point is that Robin is a regular good player, Danesi is a silent weapon (the X factor of the team) most of the times.

I have to add one more thing:saint:
    In my opinion Danesi does not have the fighting mentality and the personality that is needed for a middle blocker.

• Danesi shared the starting position for months with Folie, before taking it over for good. I guess it is just okay Robin has more points. My point is that Robin is a regular good player, Danesi is a silent weapon (the X factor of the team) most of the times.

But Robin long couldn't find the temp after the serious injury (as she herself said). OK. Robin-Danesi is very good MB duet :drink: