Canada NT 2018

• http://www.volleyball.world/en…eams/can%20canada/players

I wonder what happened to Vernon that made Antiga call back Schmitt from retirement. :what:

volleymob

Ha! Look at the power of google before posting.

I hope Sharone comes back stronger and make it to the WCh in time. :win:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• I didnt follow Polish mens league. He isnt even on the list. :cursing:

Broken Tibia.

He had the surgery in march and will be back in 4-6 months(July to September).

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• I have to wonder what's wrong with canadian opposites. Schmitt and Vernon-Evans have the same bone fracture. If I am correct, Schmitt had a stress fracture on his shinbone. Coincidence, perhaps?