Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions

• I think it's a good idea too, but the only way it could work is if 1) the obvious trolls are gone; 2) people solved their problems with other users via PM. I think a drama-free forum is utopic, but at least there's ways it can be manageable.

Do you mean those who uttering frequently false claims and false accusations with their blanket statements? Yeah... I fully agree with you. There are many of them in this forum, especially with their mob mentality.

• You think it might also be because of people who insist on insulting those with a different opinion by calling them losers, etc?

Well, AFAIK, I never call someone a "loser" when their opinions or their claims were genuine even though if their opinions were different than mines. But I do admit that I have called some users here as "losers" for attacking other users with their hypocrite insinuations, with their false claims, with their false accusation or with their blanket statement under the pretence of expressing their so-called opinion. If you had witnessed me attacking someone who has different opinions than me, please copy/paste my quote and I will apologize this person in front of everybody.

• i feel tired out :(

I've been bad, sorry, but at least I'm not long-winded about it :P

If you want to see me long-winded about things come visit my blog ... er, I mean one of the Japanese Team threads. :teach: Why don't anybody care about Japanese teams? They are the most entertaining thing in the world.

• Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions: you're going off topic again. Since the very first page, almost nothing seems really volleyball related.

This! This is not the personal discussions thread. Any personal things you want to discuss with people do it via PM. ONLY VOLLEYBALL RELATED DISCUSSIONS HERE I'm not a mod but still see this as a warning...

@Mods I think its best to take actions with this certain user

• I've been bad, sorry, but at least I'm not long-winded about it :P

If you want to see me long-winded about things come visit my blog ... er, I mean one of the Japanese Team threads. :teach: Why don't anybody care about Japanese teams? They are the most entertaining thing in the world.

good point to talk about :D

Japenese team plays the nicest/best volleyball in the world,imho ..however, they are not the best team in the World :(

• good point to talk about :D

Japenese team plays the nicest/best volleyball in the world,imho ..however, they are not the best team in the World

I admit that I am happier when Japan wins a match than when they lose one, but but being described as the (moving target of the) best team in the world isn't really important. I want to be entertained. I mean, Canter my friend, you are interested in, and like talking about, the Turkish team, and ... well ... you know.

It has always puzzled me why people attach themselves to a "home" team. It's so random.

• This! This is not the personal discussions thread. Any personal things you want to discuss with people do it via PM. ONLY VOLLEYBALL RELATED DISCUSSIONS HERE I'm not a mod but still see this as a warning...

@Mods I think its best to take actions with this certain user

I thought you had pressed the ignore button. haven't you? If follow Sidney's logic and if you keep reading my comments, I have to conclude that you have a crush on me. And oh btw... could you be more specific and tell us who's this user? Is he the only one who talk things "off topics"?

• what an energy !..i wouldnt feel as energetic as you to answer every single post..maybe bcz its pretty late in here : 2:32 a.m.

Thank for the compliment. I just try to be polite by answering back all comments addressed to me. Someone here had also said that I have a great determination. But you're better than me. Because you need to be very in shape to keep reading my comments, even 2AM in the morning.

• I admit that I am happier when Japan wins a match than when they lose one, but but being described as the (moving target of the) best team in the world isn't really important. I want to be entertained. I mean, Canter my friend, you are interested in, and like talking about, the Turkish team, and ... well ... you know.

It has always puzzled me why people attach themselves to a "home" team. It's so random.

How is it random? :D

Btw I like Japanese volleyball but part of the reason I don't follow them that much is probably bcs I had already picked my fave (Asian) NT which is Korea :D I know they are nowhere near the level of Japan as a team and KYK is just dragging them. However KYK is my all time fave player and whenever Korea is playing I can't help but want them to win. I realize Japan is a more interesting team though and love when Turkey plays Japan and see their amazing defense. Loved watching Neriman in Toyota as well this season :heart:

• Loved watching Neriman in Toyota as well this season

I did too! ... and I'm almost violently opposed to foreigners playing on Japanese Club teams ... because she is beautifully entertaining. I am a super big fan of the backcourt attack (and can't believe FIVB considered eliminating it from competition). Can someone tell me why no Japanese players, besides the late great Saori Sakoda will entertain me with backcourt attacks? They seem so well suited, size-wise, to such an endeavor.

• I admit that I am happier when Japan wins a match than when they lose one, but but being described as the (moving target of the) best team in the world isn't really important. I want to be entertained. I mean, Canter my friend, you are interested in, and like talking about, the Turkish team, and ... well ... you know.

agree with you..you have a point!
    World citizenship!
    i dont know exactly why i support a "home" team :?:

• I've been bad, sorry, but at least I'm not long-winded about it :P

I like the Japanese teams but I don’t really watch the league because of time zone issues and the fact that there is only so much volleyball one can watch.

I support Serbia, not because they are (one of) the best but just because I really liked their players when I started watching at the Beijing Olympics. We don’t get any volleyball here on TV other than the Olympics so that Serbia team made a big impression on me.

• Greatest thread ever, let's party!!! :drink:

Who really qualifies as Zhu Ting hater here? I am new to this forum, the only name I can think of is "beri". She immediately won my vote when she commented "Zhu no shade to her but her passing/reception was imo one of the biggest problems of VakifBank today" after Vakifbank's VVSL final game 2 loss to Ezcai when Zhu spiked over 50+% exc.%, 40+% Eff. and received 22 serves with zero error. After the loss, she just couldn't help but jumping out.

Just realized that she is a girl/lady, i guess sometimes girls' feeling tends to be more extreme and aggressive :) But I still like you, EDA ERDEM! :dance4: