Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions

• I am not surprised when Pomi were champion of Italy and CL. But I'm surprised when Turkish mid level clubs get 1 set against Vakifbank it really makes me surprised indeed :rolll: mostly Vakifbank's bench player can do amazing things against mid level clubs :whistle: in Italy I'm never surprised because I have been watching Italian league since 2000 :lol: Turkish clubs level was similar when Nicol Davis played in Fenerbahche. Croatian Barbara and Bahar Urcu Mert played in Eczacibashi.

• show must go on btw Italy vs.Turkey..lol

let me express which teams are very likely to be champion in Italia and Turkey
    In Italy : Conegliano and Novara are main contenders again.which team can upset them : Scandiccci.
    in regular season we can witness some interesting matches but what matters is what these teams do at the playoffs :whistle: thats it!

in Turkey : unless Fenerbahçe transfers another good name, the championship race seems to be btw Eczacıbaşı Vitra and Vakıfbank.

no need to exaggerate whole the picture

• You guys are really weird. I am not willing to discuss it. You are really childish okay Turkish league is the best league for you guys not for me. You are really child, please grow up then I will talk to you. When Italy had strong league Turkey didn't have it. It is really funny. It is really meaningless to talk to you guys you really seem childish. Root your Turkish clubs but please don't be funny in this case. Even volleyball players said that Italian league was the best diffucult and what you were discussing. You guys said that everbody here said Italian league were better than Turkish. It is everybody's opinion not only mine. I don't care your surreal things. It seems more real for everyone choosing Italian league better than others. Volleyball is not only last year. Look at history of Italian league I bet even you guys learn Italian clubs' names from other people not watching every games of them. I don't like to talk more when people around me misunderstand.

• a comparion btw Eczacı and Vakıf :

Gamze Alikaya - Cansu Özbay
    Ezgi Dilik - Çağla Akın(?)
    Tijana Boşkoviç - Lonneke Sloetjes
    KYK - Ting Zhu
    Jordan Larson - Kelsey Robinson
    Meliha Ismailoğlu - Tuğba Şenoğlu
    Lauren Gibbemeyer - Milena Raşiç
    Beyza Arıcı - Kübra Akman
    Büşra Cansu - Zehra Güneş
    Gözde Yılmaz - Ebrar Karakurt (currently)
    Simge Aköz - Gizem Örge
    Dilara Bağcı - Ayça Aykaç

Eczacı has also Güldeniz and Hande Baladın (currently) :white:

what do you think about the comparison and which team is stronger at which position ?

• You guys are really weird. I am not willing to discuss it. You are really childish okay Turkish league is the best league for you guys not for me. You are really child, please grow up then I will talk to you. When Italy had strong league Turkey didn't have it. It is really funny. It is really meaningless to talk to you guys you really seem childish. Root your Turkish clubs but please don't be funny in this case. Even volleyball players said that Italian league was the best diffucult and what you were discussing. You guys said that everbody here said Italian league were better than Turkish. It is everybody's opinion not only mine. I don't care your surreal things. It seems more real for everyone choosing Italian league better than others. Volleyball is not only last year. Look at history of Italian league I bet even you guys learn Italian clubs' names from other people not watching every games of them. I don't like to talk more when people around me misunderstand.

im really not that interested in which one is the best..i just didnt find your claims well-grounded giving similar examples to yours from the turkish league about which i dont have any intention to prove to be best ;)

• How do you know I was happy with her words towards Turkey? Are you a mind reader? :roll: You could of course guess by reading but you don't see people's emotions, sorry if I was rude to say what I think about your league or NT, obviously I didn't mean to offend anyone.

It was actually rather funny to see what she thought of Turkish league because I never had known players care how many fans come to watch their game, not more than that.

How do you know I was happy with her words towards Turkey? Are you a mind reader? :roll: You could of course guess by reading but you don't see people's emotions, sorry if I was rude to say what I think about your league or NT, obviously I didn't mean to offend anyone.

It was actually rather funny to see what she thought of Turkish league because I never had known players care how many fans come to watch their game, not more than that.

If to be honest I don't have any problem with Turkish clubs or Turkish NT. I like them. I really don't like Turkish volleyball fans because most of them didn't know what volleyball is :) they said that Kazan were the richest club if Kazan were the richest why don't they keep Larson??? I don't think Larson went there for league it is obviously for salary.
    We Russians like to be honest even to ourselves. Even our coach Pankov didn't take her daughter to NT because of his daughter. He said that his daughter had to deserve the spot. If I was dishonest I would say Turkish league is better because of Kosheleva and Bryukova. I like being honest if Turkish league fans will hate me :D You right I do not need to argue with anyone. It is really meaningless as you say ;)

• LLOYD you keep saying we are weird and keep saying this is your last post and then you never stop. I am sorry but why are we not alllowed to have our own opinion according to you :white: Why do you keep have to degrade us to prove your point, that is flat out disrespectful.. my last post to you was: 'I can see your point and understand you but don't agree with all of it. I can see why you would enjoy Italian league more.' I even said that I agree with you about Pomi and that Italian league can be with more surprises. If I can respect your opinion you should learn to respect mine(ours) as well... Everything you say is subjective anyway as Canter said in the end only play-offs matter. And as one of the American members here said 'You are only as good as your last match' so we can look back 2,3,4 years but next year can be completely different. So far I see only 3 contenders in Italian league for the championship.

• Because beri you don't have any opinion. You closed your eyes and your ears and you are Turkish and Turkish clubs are the best, Turkish NT is the best, Turkish league and their levels are the best for you. That's why I think it is meaningless to talk to you. :down:

• What are you talking my dear. Even your lovely coach Gui is also Italian ;) I think it is too enough to show how huge volleyball they do have ;) :wavy:

• Lol what the hell LLOYD literally I never even spoke about NT here so... Also Turkish clubs VB and Eczacibasi are indeed proven the best as Vb won CL 2 years in a row and World club championship and Eczaci before that :wavy: I would like to see Italians beat them first before they can claim being the best.

Also once again I never said Turkish league is the best, I even said I agree with you on some things. But you are one of those people that thinks everyone should share your exact opinion, why is it so hard to agree on disagreeing without getting all pissed? Now that is what I call being close minded... :roll:

• i cant believe how some users made "having different opinions on a subject" the ground of talking of irrelevant subjects..not ethical of them! live with it..somebody else doesnt have to share your opinions

• You are just telling me I am wrong because you are right :obey: :rolll: While I show you why I disagree with you but also say I respect your opinion and can see your point as well. You cant even do that!! It is very clear who's eyes and ears are closed here 'dear' :read:

• I don't say you have to be agreed with me. Here is the problem, when you saw another Turkish volleyball fans claim Turkish league is better and you immediately join to their comment and agree with them. I don't think you have own opinion. I said that you were weird but now I find you funny. You don't know volleyball 100percent. :whistle: That's the main problem. When you read comments Vakif didn't deserve to play in final and then you copy paste these words Kazan and Maxim :whistle: I make you free and please before think then post it. You seem really childish ;)

• What are you talking my dear. Even your lovely coach Gui is also Italian ;) I think it is too enough to show how huge volleyball they do have ;) :wavy:

as if you want it to turn into a needless bickering on Italian and Turkish volleyball...everybody here is well aware of the importance of Italian volleyball and coaches