Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions

• I understood from 1 post already. I'm not the only one that sees this kind of passive-aggressiveness from some users. I had already told you before many times I know you don't mean it bad when you say you dislike something and its just ur opinion, but there are users saying it just to provoke.

• What a mess!

People here should just accept the fact that each has their own preferences regarding teams that they support. If they prefer Italy to be in the final 6 instead of Turkey for example, just let it be as long as they are not saying ugly words towards the latter.

• Yes I did get it.... I replied back...did u get mine??

Anyways... I wrote is that.. I feel like some users are just going a little overboard with Crovolley.....at the end of the day everyone has a opinion and if he likes Fabris and Italian League that`s his right....

And the reason he keeps always bringing those 2 things up is because you guys ( and I`m including a lot of users not only you) does the same thing...

That`s why i brought the Chirichella thing when you called her "The Italian Middle"

And just to make sure... I don`t have anything against you and neither crovolley....

We need people with different backgrounds and different point of views....

I don't understand the PM function of this forum... pope did you receive my pm?

It always shows like an error message when I sent, but it seems it works regardless?