Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions

• Yes, some of the hate he gets is way too much in my opinion. It gets a bit annoying when he brings up the same argument over and over again sometimes in random topics but yeah I’m not defending some of the abuse he gets.

• charalampos I'm sorry but if you truly think people hate on Crovolley just because he thinks Italian league is better then you are clearly missing the point. The thing with Crovolley is, it never ends. I used to be someone that firmly defended Crovolley in many chats actually until he turned to me as well, then you see its a cycle with him :roll:

Like I also said he told me personally, that someone that lives where I live, shouldn't even be able to have the feeling of pride at all when I was making a joke :what: Im sorry but who the f does this guys think he is. So aside from being homophobic we know he is openly discriminatory as well.

It's not that hard, he always tries to impose his views on others and tries to provoke other users in very desperate attempts. Personally I just ignore him like I said bcs of all this mostly, its cringe to me. The reason people hate on crovolley more then others is because Crovolley NEVER ends or stops. The amount of ignorant sh he said is just endless.

Because someone else said something worse doesn't mean what he said should be forgotten so I miss the point in your first post.

• pff at the time I PMed users privately even to stop responding to crovolley as it felt like bullying to me. I'm just at a point where I see nothing left to defend.

If he wants to be treated well, he should act like the 23 or 24 yr old grown up he is.

• I replied to a comment of Sisko in which he/she said that crovolley receives hate because he always says that italian league is better. Its not my opinion that this is the reason for the hate.

What i dont like is that i see negative comments that has nothing to do with the racism or homophobia of crovolley.

Crovolley posted before some weeks something about a croatian player who was playing in cannes. And someone answer that no one cares about these players and not only this. Of course Matthias deleted this answer.

That was the main reason i wrote my previous comment.

And some users have admit that they write negative comments about italian teams or fabris because of crovolley. But when you write negative comments about italian teams you dont fight against homophobia or racism, you just write negative comments( of course everyone has the write to dislike whoever team/player he/she wants).

tbh almost all the main opponents of italian teams/italian NT have much more homophobic supporters than the italian teams.

Maybe we will never agree in this subject so i will try to stop writing comment about crovolley because is not an important person in my life 😃

• Can someone pls post my post that were racist in any way ?? Pls someone ?

And ofc that for ALL TURKISH fans is problem that I prefer Seria A over Turkish league and they super angry because Italian teams slayed them in CEV competion. They are hard core fans of TL as I’m for Seria A.

I’m not guilty for flop season :teach:

And that is the biggest problem, and I don’t give f*** (sorry but I can’t find other word for this phrase) if they don’t like me or not :lol:

How is that they don’t have problem with someone who says only beautiful things about Turkish teams or NT or what so ever.

I’m not guilty for the facts. Why they don’t like truet ? Ask them.

• I replied to a comment of Sisko in which he/she said that crovolley receives hate because he always says that italian league is better. Its not my opinion that this is the reason for the hate.

Sorry, Beri probably said it better than me. I didn’t mean he gets hate just because he thinks one league is better than the other but because he ALWAYS talks about it or that he wants to prove that he is right about it all the time. Like she says, he never stops.

• I’m beautifull in my way, cause God makes no mistakes. I’m on the right track baby I was Born This Way.

You can hear this post.

• I’m beautifull in my way, cause God makes no mistakes. I’m on the right track baby I was Born This Way.

You can hear this post.

You are the biggest troll in this forum 😂

• same, and this is a great way to end.

• I used to have fun and joke with the guy. Now he's just annoying.

I praized just once a PR player and he keeps saying everywhere I love PR league and players just because of their nationality. This is craziness. And for what? Just because I said (me, myself and I) that the LVSM and LVSF are the funniest league in the world to me (me, myself and I).

I never hidden my disgusting nationality and, just because he never realized it till few days ago, now he keeps saying I'm a "new italian", like I was willing to jump on the chariot of the winners... :aww:

Anyway I realized that he has zero volleyball culture. Probably he never saw a game of Fofao or Kun Feng, so I take everything he write for s**t from the troll of the forum.

• Here's a bucket of cold water for kicks.

You hardly ever see the professional pat on the butt from one Japanese player to another.

Akane Yamagishi <3 Shuri Yamaguchi

• Eczacibasi and Fener are my fave teams maybe even Canakkale and Turkish is league is the strongest one.

Here you go now everyone will love me and I will become bff with beri ❤️

Just positive vibes only

Plot twist I’m from Azerbajina

• I thought there was a thread named “volleyball players with children” but couldn’t find it. Found only “male players with children”

anyway, looks like Yaima Ortiz is married to a Turkish famous yatch designer two years ago and just had a baby. I had no idea. Congrats.

I saw she was spending a lot of time in Turkey but then saw her modeling.

• She is also doing jewelry design nowadays

• So I've found out that the video about Haak I posted a few days ago is part of a serie by the CEV.

Commentor Dave Rogers talks about volleyball and other things with people from the volleyballworld.

Videos are fun to watch and big names as Guidetti and Bahar, Lippmann and Bruno are in it!

I think y'all will enjoy it during these time :):):)

Here's the link to the playlist: