Volleyball players' height

• I'd like to know some players real height :whistle:
    Some sites write Samanta Fabris about 188cm and others are about 190cm :what: which is the correct :S

• I don't think there's much difference between 6'0" to 6'3", but higher than that and it becomes very obvious especially during the game when most players can't reach their highest peak to hit or block the ball.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I don't think there's much difference between 6'0" to 6'3"

What? It's almost a 8cm difference...this is a lot...

• What? It's almost a 8cm difference...this is a lot...

Well I did say 6'0" to 6'3". Some other girls at that range have longer wingspan than some other girls that nullifies the lack of height. Some even have shorter necks too but longer arms and legs.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Well I did say 6'0" to 6'3". Some other girls at that range have longer wingspan than some other girls that nullifies the lack of height. Some even have shorter necks too but longer arms and legs.

This is 1.82m to 1.90m. I don't know about the other countries, but I'm pretty sure all Brazilian girls would love to be 8cm higher. Wow, if only Gabi was that high :obey:

• According to some sites Goncharova is also considered as 196cm but I think her real height is about 193-194cm :whistle: she is surely not the same height with Koroleva

• A good way to compare players height is when they take the team photo in front of the net.

I don`t want to upload this photo here..but in this link you can see the Serbian team photo.

Busa is 1.87 and she`s standing next to Blagojevic 1.81? and you can see the difference.

Boskovic and Malagurski both 1.93 standing next to Bjelica and Veljekovic both 1.90... u can tell there`s a little difference there..

http://odbojka-volleyball.com/…-za-brazil-bez-selektora/

• I think people convert 6'0" to 183 cm then add 2 cm for 6'1" and 3 cm for 6'2" then 2cm for 190cm lol. That's how I do it without google. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• I guess her height is about 192cm like Seda but not 194cm maybe 190cm :whistle:

I have the same feeling, actually I remember when she played in FB she looked taller then Seda. Maybe she has shrunken over years lol it might seem crazy but it is not actually: weight lifting and bad posture can cost you some cms. Maybe thats why so many players have different numbers everywhere :D

Although Matthias explanation makes sense as well

• I have the same feeling, actually I remember when she played in FB she looked taller then Seda. Maybe she has shrunken over years lol it might seem crazy but it is not actually: weight lifting and bad posture can cost you some cms. Maybe thats why so many players have different numbers everywhere :D

Although Matthias explanation makes sense as well

Mari is about 190cm and Meryem is almost the same height with her

https://www.google.com/search?…eda#imgrc=awb6BqZkuQqPbM:

• According to some sites Goncharova is also considered as 196cm but I think her real height is about 193-194cm :whistle: she is surely not the same height with Koroleva

Goncharova height always listed as 194 in FIVB sites, but noticed in CEV she is 196cm. Koreleva is at that height 196, so not much difference between her and Koreleva especially if they stand next to each other.

Zhu TIng I rememeber when she started was at 195cm, and she is now 198cm but Boskovic same 193cm so she did not grow taller since she was 17? :what: