CEV Champions League 2019

• Bruno has won gold in every single FIVB and South American tournaments.

Plus

Brazilian and Italian League.

Italian Cup and SuperCup. I`m not sure if he has won Brazil Cup and SuperCup, but those a new tournaments created. (not a big deal).

I guess winning CL was the only missing tittle for him??????

Who are the other males with Gold is every International and National tittles?

• Ngapeth decided to show up late. :lol:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Loran. :lol:

It's weird that Loran got a big fan base. He's pretty new in pro league though.

Maybe some die-hard fans like the one who worships Imoco all year long? :what:^^

• It's weird that Loran got a big fan base. He's pretty new in pro league though.

Maybe some die-hard fans like the one who worships Imoco all year long? :what:^^

He's a model I think.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It's weird that Loran got a big fan base. He's pretty new in pro league though.

No, he's a main character in those topics about volleyball handsome players and the ones who make users horny. :rolll:

• Bruno is the best setter in the world this season. Very solid. His passing to pos 4 or pos 2 are rapid enough to help the OH/OPP to avoid the block. Some of his set-ups are even faster than Micah's. And Bruno's chemistry with Simon at pos 3 is also amazing.

• Everything went wrong for Zenit Kazan after they retired Matt Anderson's number. :lol::lol::lol:

#FreeBritney

• No, he's a main character in those topics about volleyball handsome players and the ones who make users horny. :rolll:

My goodness. I can not find any connection between Loran and a handsome player. Yeah, there are lots of handsome volley players, but Loran obviously is not the one of them.

• i am so happy lube won cl after italian league. it was so painful for them to lose last year's final after having match point and being the better team in all of the sets(even in the ones they lost). the team had a lot of ups and downs throughout the season but managed to win the two most important cups. changing the coach was the main reason the team took a turn for the better.

• Maybe it is just me but I already felt the bad vibes when Zenit Kazan retired Anderson's number. Like who does that? It's not even the end of season yet. :lol:

#FreeBritney

• They won't give Juan MVP. Otherwise Juan will hold a new record - three times MVP in CL. That's too much. 8o

IMHO, Both Leal or Bruno deserve MVP.