Poland - PlusLiga 2018/19

• Hey guys, did you hear anything about Giba working in some club in Poland, or maybe for the Polish federation? Cause he posted in his insta stories today that he is moving to Poland. He just flew out of Brazil...and I saw that he will play an All Star Game there, but no one moves to another country just for one game.... did you guys hear anything?

Cause here everything seems really suspisious....he and Pirv are in a legal battle because of their kids pension. Giba didnt pay the pension the state determined he should for a few months, and for that Justice even released a order of prison against him (here that is something really serious and justice act very fast so dads can provide for their children), after that, he paid everything he owned so he wouldnt end up in jail of course. But he released a statment saying he didnt have the means to pay everything it was settled anymore and that he missed his kids and that Pirv wouldnt let him stay much with them...and so on....

But now he decides to live in another country? ?( I dont know what to think, but it does feels suspisious, a lot of people here thinking he might be escaping everything...and of course his image is not as clean as once was around here, cause of all the pension problem, so maybe he might find a better job there dont know... do you guys have any info about a possible job for him there?

Yes, he moved to Poland. He was Polsat Sport (Polish private sport channel) expert during Men's WCH.

Here is an article that he his volleyball program "Gibinha" starts in Poland (also exists in Brazi) - he wants to protect kids from overweight. He had chosen Poland as volleyball is popular in our country.

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/si…chce-ratowac-nasze-dzieci

• lmao indeed he might have chosen Poland given how popular volleyball is there, but mostly he did it because his image is completely destroyed here in Brazil. I guess starting over where people are not aware of your wrongdoings is a good move for him...

• I just saw Szczecin's jerseys for the time time and they're literally the ugliest thing I've ever seen in volleyball. Who tf thought putting the players' faces on the back was a good idea?

• I just saw Szczecin's jerseys for the time time and they're literally the ugliest thing I've ever seen in volleyball. Who tf thought putting the players' faces on the back was a good idea?

There is one thing I disagree with. If you say these are the ugliest jerseys you've ever seen, then you are clearly unaware of Herrsching's jerseys for a few years now in the German Bundesliga. Check them out. There is NOTHING that beats them in this anticategory :)

• I am aware of those! At least they are fun in a bad way lol The Szczecin one is just plain ugly. Those big faces in the back are terrifying.

• There is one thing I disagree with. If you say these are the ugliest jerseys you've ever seen, then you are clearly unaware of Herrsching's jerseys for a few years now in the German Bundesliga. Check them out. There is NOTHING that beats them in this anticategory :)

:lol:

I do agree, while i wonder a bit about your harsh statement. Not assimilated enougfh yet?;)

Actually Herrsching has new, less thrashy, kits for this year but we are getting:offtopic:

1blm_mannschaften.xhtml?226142.teamId=69336995&226142.view=teamMain#samsCmsComponent_226142

• :lol:

I do agree, while i wonder a bit about your harsh statement. Not assimilated enougfh yet?;)

Actually Herrsching has new, less thrashy, kits for this year but we are getting:offtopic:

1blm_mannschaften.xhtml?226142.teamId=69336995&226142.view=teamMain#samsCmsComponent_226142

Not even gonna lie, I really like these new ones :lol:

• it's just beginning of the season and they're rumours that players of Stocznia don't receive salaries on time...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Only i nterested in the 2 big televised matches. Agree that Zaksa should take care of business in 3/4 sets but its very difficult to see Resovia winning in Belchatow. They've been shockingly poor.

• Skra is up 2 sets against Resovia's 1. I'm just watching if the Resovia can mentally get over the slump and end the losing streak. I think what's happening to them is psychological. There seems to be a lack of a leader in the court to lead the way.

I wished the club invested more on Jaeschke. He is a natural. Letting him go seems to me the worst decision they have made that brought their team down from the top of polish league.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I wished the club invested more on Jaeschke. He is a natural. Letting him go seems to me the worst decision they have made that brought their team down from the top of polish league.

Last season Resovia had lower budget and, as a result, lower quality of the team also. This season they built roster which has enough potential to fight for the title in Poland again, at least as long as Mika doesn't have injury.

Lack of a leader on the court is one thing, but we can't explain 6 defeats in first 6 games only by this. Howewer, against Skra they were playing probably their best match of this season, today they could think about win against Zaksa only if they will start to serve on high level, because potentially serve is maybe even their biggest adventage.

• Damn Resovia almost got the match but choked in the end after waging a come back losing the first two sets.

Last season Resovia had lower budget and, as a result, lower quality of the team also. This season they built roster which has enough potential to fight for the title in Poland again, at least as long as Mika doesn't have injury.

Lack of a leader on the court is one thing, but we can't explain 6 defeats in first 6 games only by this. Howewer, against Skra they were playing probably their best match of this season, today they could think about win against Zaksa only if they will start to serve on high level, because potentially serve is maybe even their biggest adventage.

Resovia's block failed them in this match. They were serving at a good level but Toniutti's vision is crazy sharp in the tiebreak. Luke Perry is a good libero but he looked helpless in defense.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Today’s match between Stocznia Szczecin and GKS Katowice may be the last one with Stocznia’s roster as it is. From the beginning of the season players got only one salary and main sponsor withdrew his promised support (Orlen). Bartosz Kurek can leave club already today and he has a lot of offers.

• Today’s match between Stocznia Szczecin and GKS Katowice may be the last one with Stocznia’s roster as it is. From the beginning of the season players got only one salary and main sponsor withdrew his promised support (Orlen). Bartosz Kurek can leave club already today and he has a lot of offers.

good information...so maybe today Szczecin can be lost the match against Katowice? what do you think?

• Anybody knows if Simon Van de Voorde found a new team after Szczecin's withdrawal?

• Damn, I thought Szczecin would finish the season with cheaper players, didn't know they had withdrawn. That's crazy, and in the middle of the season too.