Russia - Superliga 2018/2019

• I noticed that Slađana Erić wasn't on the roster for Proton Saratov in this round. It turns out that the explanation is more than bizarre - apparently, the club didn't properly arrange the paperwork regarding her visa, so on the way to Chelyabinsk in the previous round, she got detained at the airport by the police and then deported from Russia as an illegal immigrant. :white: That's so unprofessional that it defies belief.

• I noticed that Slađana Erić wasn't on the roster for Proton Saratov in this round. It turns out that the explanation is more than bizarre - apparently, the club didn't properly arrange the paperwork regarding her visa, so on the way to Chelyabinsk in the previous round, she got detained at the airport by the police and then deported from Russia as an illegal immigrant. :white: That's so unprofessional that it defies belief.

Especially it shows an insane approach of those things by Russia - remember, Serbia are their best friends or one of them, and she is volleyball professional - so I can't comprehend neither Protons nor Russias institutional behaviour.

• It's happened before to Serbian workers in Russia, whether they were willingly doing illegal business there or were tricked by their employers (which is basically what Slađana's case comes down to). The Russian immigration service is ice cold ruthless - if you don't have the money to buy them off, that is.

That's terrible.

But I think last season she signed with a club, I'm not sure which was but I think was in Poland... But then she never went as apparently something went wrong?. It is just weird that something would go wrong twice.

• That's terrible.

But I think last season she signed with a club, I'm not sure which was but I think was in Poland... But then she never went as apparently something went wrong?. It is just weird that something would go wrong twice.

She had to go to Modena that was dealing with some injuries but she never came!

• Irina Koroleva got injuried during the last match against Uralochka ;(

It was't shown the detail, but it seems to be serious injury according to coach's word.

Edit: It was minor injury and she already returned to court :drink:

• Yuri Marichev left the league trailing team Proton Saratov and becomes new head coach of Yenisey Krasnoyarsk, which was not very good performing the last matches. Proton will for sure go down to Vishaya league, if at least one team from there wants to join superleague in the season coming.

• Omg, I was think how this is even possible in professional league.

And few weeks ago we had similar situation in polish league with Ukrainian Svetlana Dorsman. She couldn't return to Poland after national team matches in January. However, she is back already.

• Individual ranking in the most important statistical categories so far:

1. Ksenia Parubets, 361 (Uralochka)

2. Anastasia Kraiduba, 312 (Krasnoyarsk)

3. Natasha Goncharova, 307 (Moscow)

4. Irina Voronkova, 297 (Kaliningrad)

5. Ana Cleger, 282 (Kaliningrad)

6. Yelizaveta Samadova, 274 (Leningrad)

7. Maria Khaletskaya, 267 (Krasnodar)

8. Anastasia Bavykina, 262 (Kazan)

9. Anastasia Garelik, 247 (Uralochka)

10. Bogdana Anisova, 232 (Minsk)

Hitting efficiency (OH/OPP) (out of at least 200 spiking attempts)*

1. Ana Cleger, 52%

2. Natasha Goncharova, 48%

3. Tatyana Kadochkina, 46%

3. Ksenia Parubets, 46%

5. Yelizaveta Samadova, 45%

6. Tatiana Yurinskaya, 43%

7. Anastasia Garelik, 43%

8. Irina Voronkova, 43%

9. Anastasia Bavykina, 43%

10. Margarita Kurilo. 41%

Blocks

1. Maria Perepelkina, 69

2. Ekaterina Polyakova, 59

3. Irina Fetisova, 57

4. Irina Koroleva, 51

5. Ekaterina Orolova, 49

6. Ekaterina Evdokimova, 46

7. Yana Manziuk, 45

8. Maria Ivonkina, 44

9. Tatiana Konovalova, 43

10. Marina Maryuknich, 43

Aces

1. Anna Melnikova, 40

2. Anastasia Kraiduba, 37

3. Helena Havelkova, 36

4. Boyana Zivkovic, 29

5. Irina Voronkova, 28

6. Yelizaveta Samadova, 26

7. Anastasia Bavykina, 23

8. Elena Loziuk, 23

9. Vera Kostyuchik, 23

10. Tatyana Romanova, 22

• Its interesting to recognize the relative success of the outside hitters in Russia in a parallell with the opposites. Voronkova, not Cleger, is the most productive force right now for Lokomotiv and Ilchenko completely annhilates her OPP-fellow judged both by points and efficiency, with even her OH-colleague Garelik prior to Klimets on the scoring ranking. Samadova, instead of Petrova, scores the most for Leningradka while Bavykina, on the behalf of Malygina, is the main gun among the attacking weapons of Kazan judged by the paper. And Bogdana Anisova, the outside hitter, is the only player from Minchanka to take a spot within top-10 in terms of scoring. The opposites are not without success, Khaletskaya has had a tremendous season and she dominates the attack for Krasnodar for example, but we can crystalize a different structural pattern here compared to lets say Serie A, where the most productive player in attack for the overwhelming part in a team constitutes of the opposite hitter.

• its interesting that Perepelkina is the best at the number of blocks.. what about her attacking game ?

seems Cleger,Goncharova,Parubets are the best three hitters there..also Samadova,Voronkova seem to have done well too

• its interesting that Perepelkina is the best at the number of blocks.. what about her attacking game ?

seems Cleger,Goncharova,Parubets are the best three hitters there..also Samadova,Voronkova seem to have done well too

She is one of the best attacking MB:s in the league for sure - in line with Koroleva and Fetisova in that regard if you look at the stats from this season at least.

• How is Klimets doing? She was a big breakthrough last year but it seems like she is not having a good season this year?:teach: