Russia - Superliga 2018/2019

• Maja's attitude on court is absolutely disgusting. Truly boggles my mind how much praise a player/person like this can get.

To be honest her behaviour has got a lot worse in the past few years. But that's no reason not to praise a player's game, I mean Mireya, Gamova, etc. all had moments like this.

Mostly I just find it funny anyway, it's not like the Uralochka players aren't giving her some back.

• To be honest her behaviour has got a lot worse in the past few years. But that's no reason not to praise a player's game, I mean Mireya, Gamova, etc. all had moments like this.

A player like this, no matter how much talent and awards they have, deserves no respect whatsoever by presenting this behavior. There's no fairplay in her game at all. She's toxic on court and completely disrespectful to her opponents. It's sad to see horrible attitude like this overshadow one's qualities.

• A player like this, no matter how much talent and awards they have, deserves no respect whatsoever by presenting this behavior. There's no fairplay in her game at all. She's toxic on court and completely disrespectful to her opponents. It's sad to see horrible attitude like this overshadow one's qualities.

Fair enough if that's your opinion. I agree she's going too far today at least and it's getting kind of embarrassing, though I've never seen her this bad before to be honest.

• Fair enough if that's your opinion. I agree she's going too far today at least and it's getting kind of embarrassing, though I've never seen her this bad before to be honest.

Yep, and I'm pretty sure virtually no one here will agree and will give her a pass instead no matter how horrible her attitude is just because she's Ognjenovic. But oh well.

• Yep, and I'm pretty sure virtually no one here will agree and will give her a pass instead no matter how horrible her attitude is just because she's Ognjenovic. But oh well.

Well no. That's exactly the reason why I'm even more annoyed. It's Ognjenovic! She's such an iconic player, she can't let herself act like this. But I agree, she has never acted as bad as today

• Congrats, Moscow.

But both OHs have to step up their game, especially Shcherban.

I'm not surprised this will be the last season for her playing Moscow.

• Parutes and Urolacha's player probably has been provoking her and her team so that's why she provoking them back.

So refreshing to watch a Russian League match where players are showing emotions. Go Maja.

Emotions are great and it makes sport more entertaining but even I have to say she went a bit too far today. Still love her though.

Let the drama continue in game 3. :box:

• And newbies Kaliningrad elimated easily Kazan in their home in three sets, confirming their strong season and second place after league round, booking their CL ticket for 2020 (!).

• Apparently Ognjenovic played injured today, and they are not sure if she will be able to play in Saturday. I didnt notice anything today about her being in pain, but it will be a problem for Dynamo if she skips the next game.

Statement of Dynamo's general director : (google translate)

"Until the last minute before today's match, there was a question about Maja Ognjenovic’s participation in game. During the morning workout she was seriously injured. The coaching staff was ready to make adjustments to the game , but Maja showed courage and played against Uralochka. The injury could not but affect her game, she played through pain, "Zinichev said by phone.

"I hope that a few days will be enough to stop the situation, and Maja will be able to play in the third match of the series"

https://rsport.ria.ru/20190417/1552790262.html

• I just saw Maja starring back at Parutes lol... I love when women show some attitude.....

Oh, I am really surprised to hear that you actually like drama. :lol:

• When is Game 3 scheduled? After watching the replay I wonder why Maja is so invested in this match even as early as the 1se set! Goncharova 38 pts and over 50% efficiency :obey: