CEV Cup 2019

• in set 2 Busto showed their quality and won easily, still nice unexpected fight throughout this 2 matches from Dresdner. Busto has a lot to work on, they're lucky their Turkish opponnent in this tournament is shaky as well.

• What I like about German clubs they don't looks like amateurs, they have stabile reception and everythings looks okey with their game. They only don't have world class players to reach something bigger....

Busto is super young team and Mejiners can help them, She has a lot of experiences and She was (is?) great player.

• Don't forget, that Busto Arsizio has about double the budget of Dresden - this is no comparison on equal height, the strong A1 also improves those teams because of the general high level. When Kaja Grobelna left some years ago (2016) Stuttgart and changed to (Budowlani) Lodz, she increased her salary already above German means, and now in Busto Arsizio (today top scorer with 18 points) even more - no team in Germany can anymore afford financially to hire players like Grobelna again. While I'm happy for Busto and Kaja to win, this proves fatal for VBL/German League teams, because they will earn nearly no points for the combined CEV Cup + Challenge Cup ranking this season - Dresden out in first round and Aachen in Challenge Cup without a chance to proceed further than quarters because of Monza... core reason is again, that Italian clubs did so little in European Cups below CL the last years, and this time Dresden and VBL paid the prize for it by this bad draw with expected outcome.

• So Saint Raphael played last night like nothing happened, naturally winning 3-0 and progressing further. :roll:

If the CEV lets this one slide like that, I don't see what's going to stop stronger teams from sending only 7-8 players to away matches in these early rounds and cut the travel costs.

• So Saint Raphael played last night like nothing happened, naturally winning 3-0 and progressing further. :roll:

If the CEV lets this one slide like that, I don't see what's going to stop stronger teams from sending only 7-8 players to away matches in these early rounds and cut the travel costs.

Everyday CEV breaks another record of ridiculousness!😱 I'm ashamed of the fact that CEV is the federation of my favorite sport😒