CEV Cup 2019

• And second set for Buso, lets go just one more and cup is your !!!!

Only one who I don’t like in Busto is Berti. She doesn’t belong to play in such good team as Busto.

Italy has so many good local MB they should transfer much smarter.

Samadan is obviously still injured or not yet in sufficient shape again, otherwise she would be the second middle alongside Bonifacio.

• Samadan is obviously still injured or not yet in sufficient shape again, otherwise she would be the second middle alongside Bonifacio.

She can't play in CEV competition for Busto because She was in roster of Conegliano for CL.

• Wow Grobelna, She came as sub scored 3 as serve in such important time. They are back in lead after 4 down points.

• Herbots MVP.

In front of this girl is huge future. She is such great player and She is only 20 years old.

CEV CUP in hands of Busto ! :cup:

1/3 for Italian teams.

• And Busto won second match with 3:1, they only lost 1 set in final matches. Brava girls !

:cup:

I repeat Herbots MVP!

4.000 fans, not bad at all :)

• When I was there and watched the ECH 2011, with Gamova and Goncharova in the Russian team playing against Netherlands with Flier etc, hardly anyone I spoke to even knew where the arena PalaYamamay was located :lol:

If you come close to it, it is easy to discern, but not centrally located, so far I know. I would like to be there one day too, but this is difficult for me regarding time (and public transport is poor, so far I know, from Germany to Italy by train).

• Congrats to Busto! third CEV cup of its History! Yesterday I was in PalaYamamay and the atmosfere was great 4215 fans very close to sold out (4.490).

Busto really deserves this cup. Herbotts will be one of the best OH in Europe once she grow up a little bit more with experience.

Alba Blaj played a good match and actually without the entrance of Grobelna Alba would have won the third set increasing the pressure of Busto.

Busto needs a better OPP (Lowe?) and a better local MB instead of Berti (OIivotto or Melandri?). Of Course th eBudget of Conegliano, Scandicci and Novara is to high for Busto possibilities.

• Congratulations to Busto! They are playing quite welll and they deserved the cup. I'm happy for the two Alessias, I hope they can get some satisfactions also with the NT.