Montreux Volley Masters 2018

• live stream for china turkey?

If nothing better shows up:

videostream.dn.ua

• I have no complaints re: Seyma Ercan but enjoy Hande Baladin more. Boz is hitting with authority. Lovely. She's lucky the rule regarding a push (lift? whatever it is when you softly re-direct the ball and don't actually "hit" it) is loosely enforced. It's not just her, though. I see it all the time, and probably don't understand what the strict call is.

• I have no complaints re: Seyma Ercan but enjoy Hande Baladin more. Boz is hitting with authority. Lovely. She's lucky the rule regarding a push (lift? whatever it is when you softly re-direct the ball and don't actually "hit" it) is loosely enforced. It's not just her, though. I see it all the time, and probably don't understand what the strict call is.

I agree with you on Hande, her lack of defensive skills won't harm much as long as she is substituted with Aylin whenever she is in the backrow:whistle:

• Turkey 3-1 China

China almost made it a match, had good block and attack in set three and carried it into set four a bit.

I think my hopes are getting dashed re: Wu Han. She's had a couple opportunities this year to make a mark and didn't show much.

• i watched the match...Chinese girsl played better today. after first two sets they did their best and fought for every ball..this made the match enjoyable..Both teams MBs played a good game..Eda and Zehra played a good match. Boz too..Karakurt was useful after entering the court.. Meliha did her job ..her passing was good/acceptable..Şeyma's passing looks shaky at times..she is on the courth due to her backcourt skills and passing/reception..if her passing is not to be acceptable enough then let Baladin play..however its for sure with Şeyma,backcourth defence is much better.

Chinese MBs Hu Ming-Yuan and Yang Han-Yu did their jobs..Hu had her moments at times..

Btw...i like libero Simge's setting skills..she can really set..both normal/straight sets and reverse sets..lol :lol:

• So Italy and Turkey have already made it to the semis, and assuming that Brazil is going to beat Cameroon 3:0, they'll make it too. The last spot is between Poland and Russia, and 2 sets will be enough for Poland to stay ahead of Russia. Russia needs to win with 3 pts to make it.

• i watched the match...Chinese girsl played better today. after first two sets they did their best and fought for every ball..this made the match enjoyable..Both teams MBs played a good game..Eda and Zehra played a good match. Boz too..Karakurt was useful after entering the court.. Meliha did her job ..her passing was good/acceptable..Şeyma's passing looks shaky at times..she is on the courth due to her backcourt skills and passing/reception..if her passing is not to be acceptable enough then let Baladin play..however its for sure with Şeyma,backcourth defence is much better.

Chinese MBs Hu Ming-Yuan and Yang Han-Yu did their jobs..Hu had her moments at times..

Btw...i like libero Simge's setting skills..she can really set..both normal/straight sets and reverse sets..lol :lol:

From reading here I thought Meliha Ismailoglu was in mostly for reception. She had some pretty good kill shots today. Boz looked powerful.

Btw - I dig Turkey's libero lol

• With how well the young Turkish team is doing will they keep the team together for the WCH or bring in the other experience players?

you mean Naz,Gözde,Güldeniz,Neriman ?..these players wont be back except Naz Who isnt going to play at the wch,due to her break(maternity)

• Next season in Bundesliga (Ladies in black Aachen), last year in Swiss league (Sm’Aesch Pfeffingen).

https://www.basellandschaftlic…sliga-zu-aachen-132541676

If Aachen's American OPP Agost is really THAT good as some here wrote, it might be hard for her. Hopefully more playing time than Elena Steinemann had in Wiesbaden though. Go Maja!:)

• Guidetti taking a OH out to bring that 3rd libero is so stupid because her reception is actually worst than Hande/Meliha/Seyma....she always get aced and have some terrible passes...Hande is still young and she must be on the court and learn how to pass...if she gets taken out like they do with her in club...well she will be just Polen 2.0.

• Russian block can stop Smarzek, I think Russia can prevail against Poles