Montreux Volley Masters 2018

• apologies for the off-topic, but do you know if this is exclusive to Montreux? it'd suck if all their programming stopped being free

only this tournament as I got it

• The official website works for me: http://www.volleymasters.ch/en/schedule#/d20180903

The first day matches will be:

CHN vs SUI - 04 Sep 14:30 UTC

BRA vs RUS - 04 Sep 16:45 UTC

Nicely timed for the Asian time zones :-) another festive for eyes after the busy fortnight great entertainment in the Asian Games :-) Good Time

I hope the official website will provide a free, HQ live streaming link when the show goes online. If not, then perhaps some other services will come handy, incl the dependable Chinese streaming site :-)

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• I haven't found anything about Laola broadcasting Montreux on their website, neither for free nor for pay. Dinamo Chick, where did you find this info?

EDIT Found it now, for some reason it didn't show on the German version, only on the international one..and I'm definitely not going to support this! :thumbdown:

• This is italian team that will play

Lucia Bosetti, Carlotta Cambi, Cristina Chirichella, Anna Danesi, Monica De Gennaro, Paola Egonu, Anastasia Guerra, Marina Lubian Ofelia Malinov, Laura Melandri, Sylvia Nwakalor, Serena Ortolani, Beatrice Parrocchiale, Elena Pietrini e Miriam Sylla.

• Turkey roster

S: Cansu Özbay, Çağla Akın

OP: Meryem Boz, Ebrar Karakurt

OH: Hande Baladın, Meliha İsmailoğlu, Şeyma Ercan

MB: Eda Erdem Dündar, Beyza Arıcı, Zehra Güneş

L: Hatice Gizem Örge, Şebnem Simge Aköz, Aylin Sarıoğlu

• I think Its time to predictions....

China - Switzerland 3-0 i think an easy victory of china's girl against the hosts

Brazil - Russia this is the most interesting match, i predict a brazil victory but it will be not easy maybe 3-2 at tie break

Italy - Turkey this is difficult to predicte but the last match in turkish finished 3-1 for turkey girls so now i think that turkey will win again maybe the same 1-3

:-)

• I'm surprised Malygina is playing against Brazil.. whatever happened to Malykh it seems she is not playing in this tournament

• That was quite a low blow on Monique by ZRG using Adenizia as opp for the reverse subsitution.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I'm surprised Malygina is playing against Brazil.. whatever happened to Malykh it seems she is not playing in this tournament

She's not in the roster...

Apart from some stupid mistakes and Goncharova still not even being a shadow of herself, Russia looks sharp. Fetisova 5 blocks in 1st set :obey:

Brazil's eternal whining is so annoying. Ze Roberto already got himself a yellow card and still kept protesting, and the protest at 24:24 was just ridiculous, IMO the replay clearly showed that Gabi did touch the net and she must have known it perfectly well.

• Dani didn't play well. She made her attackers work for the point against russian blocks.

Romanova was a little risky on their offense. That set to Parubets to the middle is interesting.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Thaisa is among the best MBs in the world no doubt about it, but I just can't stand her constant b*ch face

Fetisova on fire in the first set ;o

• That malygina change inverted all of Russia's fortunes in the second set. :gone:

Rosamaria's block helped and the Roberta substitution gave Brazil the lead.

#FreeBritney

• How many times has Goncharova tipped the ball? :what:

• is Malygina better than Malykh currently?

I think even Lyubushkina as opposite would make more sense than Malygina.

Malygina being a part of the roster isn't even helping rhythm issues between Goncharova and her setters.

#FreeBritney